BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL, FL, FL
I love this chocolate. I love how creamy it is and the fact that you get cookie in every bite. I like it much better then the milk chocolate and I love how many cookie pieces you get in a bar
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This candy bar is delicious only if you like white chocolate and oreo cookies. Although I would never eat the two alone but when mixed into a candy bar it makes sense. The ease is creamy and crunchy all in one. It is really good.
Kasey K.
Something about this candy bar is just unpleasant to me. I can never finish the full bar before I start getting a sick headache. I am also not a fan of white chocolate.
Beverly H.
My absolute FAVORITE chocolate bar out there :). It's not too sweet for me and the little chocolate pieces are the perfect level of crunchy. I've eaten so many bars of these I've lost count. Would recommend!
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
Oh my yum!! I absolutely love the white chocolate. It just melts in your mouth and the cookie crunch just takes it over the top! I could seriously eat a million of these.
Katty G.
Erie, PA
This candy is definitely one of my faves. Who doesn't love white chocolate and even better with chocolate cookie pieces? You can't just eat one piece, it will leave you wanting more way moreeee :D
Lauren L.
Escondido, CA
This is one of my childhood favorites! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, this is pretty much the only white chocolate product I eat. My favorite part are the crunchy "cookie" bites! Can be a little too sweet for me at times.
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
This is my all time favorite candy bar. I've even sent this in my letters to my pen pals. The contrast between the cream and cookie bits is perfect. After seeing this photo I have to go buy another.
Tonya D.
Jackson, TN
The cookies and cream bar is by far the best Hershey's candy bar. Tastes great!! It has good flavor and cookies and cream stands out over the chocolate.
sapphire  n.
katy, TX
My number one favorite candy bar is the white chocolate Hershey bar ! Always when i Stop at a store i have to get one . In my personal opinion i think they are even better when they are frozen !
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?