BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
Incredibly addicting! :D This flavor also comes in the regular bars, but the kisses shape is much cuter :D Perfect ratio of cookie to the white chocolate. You can't stop with just one!
Danee N.
Gardena , Ca
Sitting in my frig waiting for me as I speak... Best chocolate in the world... Can't go wrong with cookies and cream... It truly melt in Ur mouth... Instead of milk chocolate I use cookies and cream for my s'mores
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
It's better than a cookie, this is the best candy bar I have ever had from Hershey in my life!! I went so long without eating it because I didn't like the way white chocolate tasted at first but it's really good!
Roseana D.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are my favorite! They are simply delicious- not extremely sweet just the perfect amount of sweet blended with cookies! It's not the healthiest tho- For a once in a while craving!
Kaylee M.
This is a very delicious chocolate bar! It's very sweet and I can only eat like half a bar tops at a time. Love the brand Hershey's has always made good products
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
My favorite candy bar! Nice and smooth white chocolate with little cookie bites. Tastes like heaven. I cannot resist to grab one when I make a trip to the store! Defiantly worth a try!
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I loveeee these lil guys! I buy them during christmas and my boyfriend and I love them. Not normally a fan of white chocolate but these have little cookie pieces and are really good.
Lori D.
I love these! I'm a big fan of white chocolate and these are exactly the kind of chocolate bar I enjoy. Great for anyone who isn't a huge chocolate fan. Gives you just enough chocolate flavor in the chips!
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream Bars are delicious! They have a little bit of crunch and the chocolate is rich and flavorful. They're definitely unique and worth trying if you never have!
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Not usually a fan of white chocolate, but I loved receiving these in our family's mishloach manot basket from our synagogue when I was little!! The cookies n cream taste is just way too good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?