BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
Legit my favorite candy bar in the world ! So smooth and creamy it just melts in your mouth with the white chocolate and that's just followed by the crunch of the cookie bites yummy !
Tolshea A.
Concord, NC
I have been addicted to Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar for years. It is like eating an oreo cookie, white chocolate, the cookies. Every grocery trip ends with me buying a 10 pack.
Katt C.
My absolute favorite candy bar of all time, the white chocolate and the chocolate chips are such a great combination! I can get this at almost any store, and they're relatively cheap.
Crystal B.
These are my favorite candy bars, I have a major sweet tooth and these satisfy that craving every time. The white chocolate is so sweet and it goes great with the cookie bites that are also in the candy. Also, they have a cake frosting now. One of the best frostings I've put on a cake in a while.
Jennifer W.
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but this Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is what I go for if I get this craving. The cookie pieces are just enough to off set the white chocolate.
Ashley K.
Madison, AL
I really like these bars. However, I can only eat a couple of rectangles at a time because the chocolate seems to be too sweet. I do like the way that the chocolate cookie tastes with the white chocolate though.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
A classic, can't ever go wrong with Hershey's cookies and cream. I prefer dark chocolate but sometimes want something sweet, but not too sweet. This is a great choice for those moments.
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
I love cookies n cream, and I'm so glad Hershey created this bar. It is soo good. I cant help but to pick one up when I go to into a connivence store, and now they have a cereal. yesss
Kaylee M.
This is a very delicious chocolate bar! It's very sweet and I can only eat like half a bar tops at a time. Love the brand Hershey's has always made good products
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Yummmm! I love to buy this. I love chocolate. But don't eat it to often. When I see these at the store I definitely take a couple since I know they won't last once everyone sees them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?