BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I haven't had one of these in forever!! these are so yummy..they are super sweet and smooth tasting..these are totally o e of the best creations Hershey has come up with!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Hersheys cookies and cream is SOO good! One of my all time faves. Good in any bar form or even the kisses!! It is so unique and nothing else is like it or as good as it. Hershey's is so classic and yummy! So many amazing products. :)
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I LOVE white chocolate, and this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, I could it one of these a day and never get tired of them. And that's something, because I start hating food when I eat a lot of the same.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
My favorite Hershey's bar!! They never last long especially between my dad and I, we love chocolate. The size is great but when you love chocolate and don't have self control they WILL go quickly.
Claire P.
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate. However, I LOVE these cookies n cream bar! It's made up of white chocolate and oreo cookies. So delicious! I love Oreos, so maybe that's why these are so delicious!
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Definitely in my top 3 favorite chocolate bars. I love the creamy taste of the white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie pieces. When I buy this it doesn't last long.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
I love anything cookies n creme!! These are so addicting. As if the huge bars weren't good enough, they had to make it into cute bite sizes to real you in!
Lilly K.
These are like cookies and cream in a chocolate bar! they are so delicious, just like all of the Hershey's chocolate bars and hershy's products in general. Love the cookies and cream chocolate bar..
Mai S.
This is one of my favorite Hershey candy ever! The white chocolate taste amazing and once you bite into it you also taste the Oreo. It can be a little messy but worth it.
Teresa C.
Salida, CA
I AM ADDICTED, to this, its sooo good. The last time I bought a bar, my bf ate it while I was sleeping, lets just say the relationship almost ended lol, it was war. I need like 10 bars, that will make everything okay in the world
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?