BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love these things. They make a perfect small snack on the go or whenever you're craving chocolate. I'm also lactose and never seem to get sick from these like I do with other chocolate or milk products.
Renee M.
Puyallup, WA
I guess this would be great if you want to eat a snack that says it has chocolate in it, but is really made from inexpensive solid or hydrogenated vegetable and animal fats, and are not at all derived from cocoa.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Little too sweet for my liking, but my husband loves them! I love chocolate and this is a great treat (personally) once in a great while. And yes, they are good when you freeze them!
Roseana D.
Bolingbrook, IL
These are my favorite! They are simply delicious- not extremely sweet just the perfect amount of sweet blended with cookies! It's not the healthiest tho- For a once in a while craving!
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream Bars are delicious! They have a little bit of crunch and the chocolate is rich and flavorful. They're definitely unique and worth trying if you never have!
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a fan of white chocolate really and therefore I don't really like this chocolate bar. My brother on the other hand loves it. I know that out of all other chocolate bars, this is definitely his favorite.
Jeannie W.
Tacoma, WA
If youve never had one i would highly recommend, tastes so good. One thing i haven't tried yet that i have been meaning to is to use this to make s'mores with chocolate graham crackers!
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
The Hershey's Cookie and Cream bar is almost better than the original Hershey's chocolate bar. There's a sweet, cream smoothness that is tough to beat. They can be addictive, and it's hard not to eat the whole bar!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This chocolate bar is really tasty. I prefer just a regular chocolate bar because this one is a little too sweet for my taste. I'm sure if you love cookies and cream-you will love this.
Brandi P.
I'm not normally a chocolate eater but these are so delicious. Especially if you freeze them its like eating cookies and cream ice cream. perfect amount of white chocolate and cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?