BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Mai S.
This is one of my favorite Hershey candy ever! The white chocolate taste amazing and once you bite into it you also taste the Oreo. It can be a little messy but worth it.
April S.
Minster, OH
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I am not a big fan of white chocolate, but something about the blend with the cookie bits just gets me. I love love love this candy bar. Way more than I should!
valerie s.
One of my favorites from Hershey.I loved these since I was kid.can't won't wrong with Hershey in my opinion. White chocolate is awesome Anne the cookies just top it off.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Definitely in my top 3 favorite chocolate bars. I love the creamy taste of the white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie pieces. When I buy this it doesn't last long.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hershey's . Everyone in my family is a fan of this brand of chocolates .It has a very tempting look as well as the taste is super awesome . It's my favorite chocolate . Just irresistible .
Hailey H.
The Colony, TX
Awesome and so DELECIOUS. Definitely a kids best friend. lol. It's so amazing I could eat them all day, but I'd better not lol it will make u not that well when you eat to many. And that would be a lot of calories and sugar to burn.
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I LOVE white chocolate, and this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, I could it one of these a day and never get tired of them. And that's something, because I start hating food when I eat a lot of the same.
Lilly K.
These are like cookies and cream in a chocolate bar! they are so delicious, just like all of the Hershey's chocolate bars and hershy's products in general. Love the cookies and cream chocolate bar..
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate. However, I LOVE these cookies n cream bar! It's made up of white chocolate and oreo cookies. So delicious! I love Oreos, so maybe that's why these are so delicious!
Theresa V.
Cookies and cream, yum. another one of my favorite candies. This I have only so often because of the sweetness. So when I'm really having one of my sugar fits, this would be the bar I would grab. :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?