BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lauren L.
These are so yummy! They're not as chocolatey as the milk chocolate. In fact I think of them as a completely different candy. Regardless, they're so good!
Tuesday H.
Booneville, MS
This is the best candy bar on this side of Heaven !! Every single time I go into a store I have to have one of these candy bars !!! I mean I just love them !! If you are looking for a very sweet but light taste then this is the candy bar for you ! I like to put mine in the freezer and drink a glass of milk with it !!
Lorrie N.
Love the flavor! If I were to to critique anything I would say that it melts easier than other Hershey's candy bars for some reason. Typically can purchase at most convienence stores etc for comparable price to other candy bars.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Love the Hershey's cookies & cream candy bar, it's the perfect candy bar for lovers of white chocolate and cookies. I really like to buy the bag of the mini bars that they came out with a few months ago it's a great treat to give out on Halloween!
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
I don't really like this chocolate. I think it tastes too sweet and the quality is not as high as other brands. I wouldn't much rather spend more money on a better option.
Walkiria S.
Dpo, AE
My daughter and husband are in loved with the Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate. Every time that we go to the grocery store my baby ask for it. The flavor of the white chocolate is incredible.
Reilly D.
I used to be very scared of trying this because I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate, but once I did my life was changed. Probably one of my top 5 favorite candies.
Emily l.
When I was a kid I loved candy. But I wasn't big on chocolate. However I was big on white chocolate. I don't know what it is though the more I sure it, the less I liked it. To this day I just can't eat out. I don't like it at all. Not one bit. I guess in just odd. I barely like chocolate. But this is just gross to me.
valerie s.
One of my favorites from Hershey.I loved these since I was kid.can't won't wrong with Hershey in my opinion. White chocolate is awesome Anne the cookies just top it off.
April S.
Minster, OH
This is one of my favorite candy bars. I am not a big fan of white chocolate, but something about the blend with the cookie bits just gets me. I love love love this candy bar. Way more than I should!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?