BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Melissa M.
Herndon, VA
I loveeee these lil guys! I buy them during christmas and my boyfriend and I love them. Not normally a fan of white chocolate but these have little cookie pieces and are really good.
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love these things. They make a perfect small snack on the go or whenever you're craving chocolate. I'm also lactose and never seem to get sick from these like I do with other chocolate or milk products.
Echelle L.
Hugo, OK
The Hershey's Cookie and Cream bar is almost better than the original Hershey's chocolate bar. There's a sweet, cream smoothness that is tough to beat. They can be addictive, and it's hard not to eat the whole bar!
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
Incredibly addicting! :D This flavor also comes in the regular bars, but the kisses shape is much cuter :D Perfect ratio of cookie to the white chocolate. You can't stop with just one!
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I'm not a fan of white chocolate really and therefore I don't really like this chocolate bar. My brother on the other hand loves it. I know that out of all other chocolate bars, this is definitely his favorite.
Jeannie W.
Tacoma, WA
If youve never had one i would highly recommend, tastes so good. One thing i haven't tried yet that i have been meaning to is to use this to make s'mores with chocolate graham crackers!
Evelyn D.
Reseda, CA
I loved the twist Hershey's did when it came to their candy bars. This one is my favorite compared to the classic Hershey's. It is very sweet, but that makes it great to save some for later! I love this candy bar!
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
This chocolate bar is really tasty. I prefer just a regular chocolate bar because this one is a little too sweet for my taste. I'm sure if you love cookies and cream-you will love this.
Krystal F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have nothing to say about this Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is super delicious. This is one of my favorite chocolates apart from that I'm crazy with the white chocolate. I have nothing to say is rather rich
Hannah S.
I've been eating this candy bar since elementary school. Perfect light snack, delicious chocolate but not too heavy on the stomach! (Especially if you have a sensitive stomach like me)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?