BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Vanessa` G.
Long Beach, CA
I prefer this one than the original. I don't know why. Maybe its the little pieces of cookie or maybe its the not to sweet white chocolate. I don't know. All I know is that I like them
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
Not usually a fan of white chocolate, but I loved receiving these in our family's mishloach manot basket from our synagogue when I was little!! The cookies n cream taste is just way too good.
Tolshea A.
Concord, NC
I have been addicted to Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar for years. It is like eating an oreo cookie, white chocolate, the cookies. Every grocery trip ends with me buying a 10 pack.
Gown C.
By far one of my favorites! I love chocolate so this is one of the few chocolates I'm always investing in. The little cookie bits in the chocolate are the cherry on top! If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!
Crystal B.
These are my favorite candy bars, I have a major sweet tooth and these satisfy that craving every time. The white chocolate is so sweet and it goes great with the cookie bites that are also in the candy. Also, they have a cake frosting now. One of the best frostings I've put on a cake in a while.
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
My favorite candy bar! Nice and smooth white chocolate with little cookie bites. Tastes like heaven. I cannot resist to grab one when I make a trip to the store! Defiantly worth a try!
Ashley K.
Madison, AL
I really like these bars. However, I can only eat a couple of rectangles at a time because the chocolate seems to be too sweet. I do like the way that the chocolate cookie tastes with the white chocolate though.
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
Incredibly addicting! :D This flavor also comes in the regular bars, but the kisses shape is much cuter :D Perfect ratio of cookie to the white chocolate. You can't stop with just one!
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
I love cookies n cream, and I'm so glad Hershey created this bar. It is soo good. I cant help but to pick one up when I go to into a connivence store, and now they have a cereal. yesss
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
A classic, can't ever go wrong with Hershey's cookies and cream. I prefer dark chocolate but sometimes want something sweet, but not too sweet. This is a great choice for those moments.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?