BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
I can't get enough of this chocolate bar. They used to make them when I was younger but then they stopped. I've recently started seeing them in stores again and I'm so happy! I always pick one up if I see it. It's a good size as well.
Zoie J.
Porterville, CA
I really love this chocolate it's so yummy I tried it when I was with my friend she had me try it and it was amazing I can't stop buying them when I go to the store ! Lmao
Brittany G.
This is my ultimate favorite candy bar to the point where I won't share even with my best friend. We have an understanding that one must get their own bar. Great flavor and stays consistently good. Please don't change the recipe!
Fatima T.
I've always loved white chocolate and continue to do so. This treat is great for a quick sweet tooth fix. It rarely melts in your hand and tastes even better after a day in the freezer. Try it, I dare you.
Christina A.
I just love the Cookies and Cream Hershey Bar!!! This is my favorite candy bar. If you like white chocolate I PROMOSE you this is it. Look no further.
Lourdes R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Hershey's cookies and cream. It has the right Combination of cookies and white chocolate. Love the creaminess I always get the biggest size every time i crave one!!
Katrina M.
Me and white chocolate usually don't get along, it always seems to leave a chalky taste in my mouth. Hershey's has definitely done something write with their cookies and cream bar. I can eat these and actually enjoy the chocolate.
Sara H.
This chocolate does taste really good when you first munch on it, until 5 minutes go by. You will begin to taste a really sour and foul after taste. I would not recommend this chocolate but if you want to try it I wouldn't stop you.
Amanda P.
Ocala, FL
Loooove Hershey's Cookie n Cream chocolate bars, it is the only white chocolate I will ever eat! There is so much to love about this candy. You have crunchy chocolate wafer cookies nestled inside creamy white chocolate. SO good!!!
swati s.
Redmond , WA
I love Hershey's . Everyone in my family is a fan of this brand of chocolates .It has a very tempting look as well as the taste is super awesome . It's my favorite chocolate . Just irresistible .
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?