BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Miriam J.
Hershey's cookies n cream are one of my favorites. The milky texture you get in your mouth is really smooth. Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to cookies n cream
Breann D.
These are by far my favorite kisses! Love getting these to eat, bake with, or garnish. Only thing better would be not having the wrappers to show how many you've eaten :)
Sara X.
Fresno, CA
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream! My favorite. This is the only brand that does this kinda of cookies and cream candy. Sometimes it taste nasty but overall i like them.
Oriana R.
I quite like this chocolate, it is ideal for when it causes us to eat something sweet and delicious, however I prefer the hershey of dark chocolate, that is my favorite.
kuku k.
One of my favorite chocolate bars hands down, is the Hershey's Cookies N Cream. These little bite sized drops are delicious and perfect. Plus, they don't melt as easily.
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
This was one of my favorite chocolates until I tried German Chocolate!! Now I love dark German chocolate! But this was one of my favorites! Oh no I'm craving it now!!! 😅
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
This was my favorite candy bar as a kid. I love these for making s'mores too! I still buy the Halloween bag of candy with these in them just so I can have a couple :)
Jessica O.
One of my favorite candy bars since I love white chocolate and the cookie pieces in it makes it that much better. Usually find it for cheap price at my local Walmart.
jlo s.
Henderson, TX
I know ve Hershey's milk chocolate but I know ve their Cookies 'n Creme Drops better because they're bite size and taste great . I love the Cookies 'n Creme bar too .
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
If you loved the chocolate bar then you'll love these chocolate drops. They're super yummy and melt in your mouth! You can almost always find these on sale at Target!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?