BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Meleah A.
My all time favorite chocolate bar. It has the perfect blend of sweetness with crunch. Plus, it's available almost everywhere. I eat at least one per month as a treat. I will always go to this when I want something sweet with a little crunch.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but I LOVE this chocolate bar! I eat it every now and again, or whenever I'm on my PMS week. It's definitely a good value and they usually cost about $1 a bar. I like these bars much better than the regular Hershy's and it's definitely worth purchasing again. I love the crunch that you get in every bite!
Leonor M.
I love this candy bar. This is definitely my go to especially when I'm having a bad day, week, or month. It is a good value and it tastes so good :). I don't eat this often because it makes me break out if I eat it to much, but i love buying a whole bag of them and sharing them with my friends ( we usually end up eating the whole bag).
Ruth I.
Pullman
When I crave chocolate it is almost always white chocolate. If I had to choose a cookie I would choose Oreos. So the fact that it puts two of my favorite things together it automatically makes it my favorite chocolate bar. These are probably the best thing to happen to chocolate in a long time. I would recommend trying if you haven't.
Lyanna L.
Sacramento, CA
Another classic. I fell in love with these when they first came out when I was younger. It's cheap and affordable, and comes in two different size. Theres these one, and then theres the ones that are a few cm thicker for those who love indulging in the flavor. These can be purchased almost any where. I never had a problem finding them.
Chloe M.
Waterloo, IA
This candy has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I remember going to the gas station with my Grandma and if I was allowed to get a treat. We should always share this on the way home. Now that she's gone, sometimes I'll go to a gas station and get one and it brings back great memories of times we have shared <3 Thanks Hershey!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to love this as a child! LOVE LOVE LOVE! They were so popular when they first came out. But now that white chocolate is just too sweet for my grown up palette. :( I honestly do not eat it anymore. I do still always see them in the check out lanes at grocery stores. If you like white chocolate and thick creamy taste you will love this!
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
I remember being obsessed with this when I was a kid. I loved the cookies and cream flavor ice cream so I just knew this would be great. I love the crunch that it has to it. You can buy this basically anywhere. It's the same price as any other candy bar. I definitely have a craving for one now after writing this review.
Brianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything by Hershey's and I don't know if it's because I live by it and I grew up eating only this chocolate or not but I love Hershey's!! This was one of my favorite chocolate bars growing up and eating it now it's a little sweet to me. It's really good don't get me wrong but I couldn't eat a whole bar because it's really sweet.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good and delicious. The white chocolate will just melt wonderfully and the cookie crisps are a delightful crunch or just let them dissolve with the chocolate into a wonderland of chocolate sugar bliss. Highly recommend for your sweet tooth. :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?