BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This chocolate bar is very creamy. It has a nice blend of cookie pieces and smooth chocolate. I have used this chocolate bar to put in some chocolate cupcakes I made one day and they turned out great.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Hershey's chocolate! But this one is yucky... maybe it's because I dislike white chocolate. I just feel like it taste like wax or something like that. It's just not my favorite. I'll stick to my regual Hershey's chocolate bars.
Norma T.
This is an alltime favorite. However, recently discovered its not made with WHITE chocolate but other ingredients in it since white chocolate is too expensive. Kind of sad but still delicious. So oh well.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very good, but they are a bit heavy. These are best made to share since otherwise you will end up with a tummy ache. Very good chocolate, and fun to break apart.
Wendy O.
This chocolate is just so smooth. I feel that it melts faster than the other types of chocolate Hershey's has. I love the flavor and the bits of cookie give it a subtle crunch that I personally enjoy.
Stephanie M.
In love with this Hershey bar. Best one in my opinion. Doesn't taste like pure sugar like most white chocolate bars. Oreo bits make such a difference. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfection.
Christina B.
I love this chocolate bar!! Hershey's is my favorite brand of chocolate and cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream!!! This bar combines my two favorite things: chocolate and cookies and chocolate!!
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
I can't get enough of this chocolate bar. They used to make them when I was younger but then they stopped. I've recently started seeing them in stores again and I'm so happy! I always pick one up if I see it. It's a good size as well.
ShaRea M.
What I love most about this candy bar is when I get rid of all of the chocolate and eat the cookies. It's such a great combination and truly causes my taste buds to dance.
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Im not a big chocolate fan , but boy is this product amazing . I like white chocolate here and there, but Hershey's makes their products so tasty. I like how it has tiny particles of cookie bits inside.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?