BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Really really good and perfect when I have a sweet craving. The cookie bits in the bar are just big enough to add a bite and even with this addition, this candy bar isn't too sweet.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
I love chocolate and Hershey's is my go to brand. I love milk chocolate the most, but this is just as delicious. It isn't too sweet, just right. If you want a decadent snack try this!!!
Sherin T.
Bergenfield , NJ
Omgosh I am so obsessed with these and so is the rest of my family- most of them who don't even like chocolate. I don't know why anyone wouldn't love these.. they're absolutely perfect!
Kayla H.
I love this candy bar! The white chocolate isn't overwhelming like some white chocolate candies are, and there are just the right amount of cookie pieces throughout the bar. Perfection!
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I am a Hershey's fanatic, but this is one of my favorites. My husband loves them even more than me, so they don't last long in our house. If you haven't tried these, you should, especially if you love Oreos with milk!
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
Love love love these things. They make a perfect small snack on the go or whenever you're craving chocolate. I'm also lactose and never seem to get sick from these like I do with other chocolate or milk products.
Dulce D.
Mission, TX
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, pour into lollipop molds with a stick then freeze them. They are great for a hot day! The chocolate is mixed just right with the cookie pieces!
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Used to love them when they first came out. kinda faded after a while though, they have such a great flavor I love most Hershey products I can never really complain about any of them.
Jocelyn R.
Aurora, CO
Growing up I used to love cookies and cream, and now its not my pick like before. Yes, I still eat it time to time but not like before; I feel like it doesn't taste as great like before. Or maybe I just got tired of it since I ate it all the time.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Hershey's Cookies 'n' Cream Bars are delicious! They have a little bit of crunch and the chocolate is rich and flavorful. They're definitely unique and worth trying if you never have!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?