BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Stephanie M.
In love with this Hershey bar. Best one in my opinion. Doesn't taste like pure sugar like most white chocolate bars. Oreo bits make such a difference. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfection.
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
These are my favorite. I don't eat them often, but I get intense cravings for them every now and then. They are creamy, delicious, and the cookie pieces offer just a slight crunch that is satisfying.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
I remember being a little girl when they started making these! They are best frozen/cold and broken up into little squares. Then eat them slowly to let the chocolate melt and get the little crunchy cookie balls!
Katniss K.
Binghamton, NY
I hate white chocolate. But these are probably the close i will get to it. And i love cookies and creams ice cream so for this to be in bar form is great!
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
I love these white chocolate bars. The chocolate cookie chunks pair nicely and give a satisfying crunch. Love to get the Cookies and Creme bar warm before I eat it because I like it on the soft side.
lexi n.
Bossier City, LA
This Hershey's chocolate bars so good it's my favorite candy out there!! It's the same price as any other chocolate bar in the store but it's obviously the highest quality!
Victoria L.
Hinesville, GA
Let me start off by saying, YUM! Best Hershey Bar by far :)I love anything cookies n cream and this definitely hits the spot. Would recommend it to anyone and if you have never tried it, definitely buy it the next time you're out! :)
Harley B.
These are my weakness. I'm not a chocolate lover at all, I prefer white chocolate and this is hands down my favorite candy bar. It's cheap and always available everywhere.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite white chocolate treat, it's so addicting I usually have to eat two bars back to back. What makes it extra special is the crunchy cookies in it. It makes the taste 100 times better so good!!
Nicole B.
This product from Hershey's has got to be one of my favorite by far!! They are super delicious and melt right in your mouth. The white chocolate is delicious with the little bits of cookie in each bite! I definitely recommend these!:)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?