BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
The chocolate (okay, cocoa confection) is smooth and creamy, and the cookies add a nice texture and taste. I love these, except that they seem to me a little thin. But they're still good.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my number 1 candy to go to when I have a very sweet tooth. I love cookies and cream. This is also on of my kids favorite candys. My husband is always getting this candy for me.
Jennifer N.
Milwaukee, WI
I think this one is better than the original flavor of the Hershey's bar. It has more flavor and its more pleasing in my opinion! Definitely try this one out if you're not into the original milk chocolate flavor!
Brittany N.
Liberty, SC
I am a big fan of these, they are my weakness. I could eat and eat these all day long. They only bad thing is that once you eat one its hard to stop! I love how it is smooth and silky but it has the cookie chunks!
Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
Uuhhhh, duh these are amazing!! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy Hershey's original chocolate but these are definitely one of my tops for them. Its something for the whole family to enjoy
Brittany B.
Jesup, GA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my favorite candies! It is such a great balance with the white chocolate and the cookie chunks mixed in. I love how the chocolate flavor isn't overpowering. So you can just keep eating these for days.
Koy M.
Carol Stream, IL
One of my favorite candy bars ever! Really really good and perfect when I have a sweet craving. The cookie bits in the bar are just big enough to add a bite and even with this addition, this candy bar isn't too sweet.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite trick or treat candy in the bag! Love it year round. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate and the cookie pieces are a perfect little addition to the candy
Krystal P.
topeka, KS
This is my favorite kind of chocolate. I love the price. The taste of it and its not over whelming like other white chocolate products are. You will not be disappointed by this product!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?