BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Haley G.
What a great chocolate bar! I love the creamy and smooth texture of this chocolate. The only down side is the amount of fat and calories in the chocolate but that is to be expected from chocolate bar.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This chocolate bar is very creamy. It has a nice blend of cookie pieces and smooth chocolate. I have used this chocolate bar to put in some chocolate cupcakes I made one day and they turned out great.
Tessa A.
I am absolutely not a fan of white chocolate, but this candy bar is so DELICIOUS!! The only way I will indulge in white chocolate, thanks Hershey for creating something so delicious and melt in your mouth.
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
This is the only white chocolate I can stand to eat. I make a vanilla cake and break these up and mix it in. I also back brownies with this candy bar mixed in. sooo yummy.
Katie Lee D.
Kennesaw, GA
This chocolate bar is one of my favorites. My husband knows to grab this one when I say "just surprise me." Creamy white chocolate with crunchy cookie pieces. I eat it one piece at a time, and let it melt.
tara r.
Delicious! The creamy taste plus the crunch from the chocolate cookie pieces makes this amazing! Plus, I like to let the creamy white chocolate melt in my mouth, which makes eating this slower than some other candy bars (which is great for those of us trying to lose weight).
Nicole K.
Keenesburg, CO
I love these bars all by themselves, but you can do so much more with them. You can bake with them, or use them in milkshakes. You could even use them as some garnish on ice cream or cakes. No limit to these delicious creations. (:
Zenobia R.
I love this bar. I'm not a fan of white chocolate usually but this is amazing. creamy with the perfect amount of crunch.... I've made myself want one just thinking about it.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
These are very good, but they are a bit heavy. These are best made to share since otherwise you will end up with a tummy ache. Very good chocolate, and fun to break apart.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but I love this with the little chocolate balls which makes it the best combination. You get the best of the both worlds. The sweetness is a bit less compared to the mill chocolate, but same creamy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?