BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lindsay N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is honestly my favorite chocolate bar. Especially since I am not a big chocolate guru. Also, when you put it in your mouth and just let it melt, it separates from the cookie part (:
shantel c.
Who doesn't love cookies and cream? In the form of drops too? AWESOME! When I was in high school I had a friend that works always bring this snack with her. Shout outs to you Brianna (:
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my number 1 candy to go to when I have a very sweet tooth. I love cookies and cream. This is also on of my kids favorite candys. My husband is always getting this candy for me.
Brittany B.
Jesup, GA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
alacia r.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I didn't like chocolate that much but then one of my friends bought me this candy bar and gave it to me so I tried it and ever since then that has been my favorite Hershey's chocolate ever made
Danika H.
Marion, IA
I used to like these when I was little, but then one day I got sick after eating them and have not been able to eat them ever since! Just one of those things... but my boyfriend loves them!
Lauren H.
Dayton, OH
4 words: Cookies and Cream S'mores!!

We took some of these bad boys with us when we went camping and my life was changed for the better. I can't believe that I've lived nearly a quarter of a century and never thought to swap out my plain jane chocolate for this! Try it, you won't be disappointed!
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
My children absolutely love these candy bars. They are the perfect size for children to get a little treat without overloading their little bodies with a ton of sugar. They taste great.
Katlin S.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love this candy bar. I remember ever since I was a little girl I always choose this candy bar. This cookies and creme bar is just as good the old time favorite Ice cream! this will always be an old favorite of mine.
Logan A.
The best Hershey bar in my opinion. Usually white chocolate is a little too sweet for me but the cookie bits in this makes all the difference. I love these, I grab one almost every time I go into a convenient store.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?