BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Martha M.
Middleburg, FL
The chocolate (okay, cocoa confection) is smooth and creamy, and the cookies add a nice texture and taste. I love these, except that they seem to me a little thin. But they're still good.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since I was a kid. The white chocolate is very creamy and rich, and the cookie pieces have the little added bite to them!
Jen H.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my favorite candies! It is such a great balance with the white chocolate and the cookie chunks mixed in. I love how the chocolate flavor isn't overpowering. So you can just keep eating these for days.
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite trick or treat candy in the bag! Love it year round. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate and the cookie pieces are a perfect little addition to the candy
Brittany N.
Liberty, SC
I am a big fan of these, they are my weakness. I could eat and eat these all day long. They only bad thing is that once you eat one its hard to stop! I love how it is smooth and silky but it has the cookie chunks!
Isabel R.
I really love this chocolate bar!
They taste so good and are a really unique flavor! Although they taste great, if I eat a whole bar in one sitting, I feel sick!!
Hannah H.
Love white chocolate and when you add cookies into it, it's the best! Definitely a favorite. It catches my eye when I see it in the store esp with its new wrapper!
Laney G.
This is by far one of my all time favorite candy bars. I could eat one of these daily. these are the best. Just enough cookies and cream and just enough white chocolate. beyond the best.
Angela H.
Abilene, Ks
These are easily my favorite candy bars. My husband always thought they were gross....i guess because of the white chocolate. I forced him to take a bite once and now I either have to buy multiple bars or I generally get the Hershey's Nuggets in the Cookies and Cream so there is enough to go around.
Brittany B.
Jesup, GA
Fastest going candy bar in my house. I love the cookies in this white chocolate, its actually the only Hershey's chocolate bars that I really like. They are also great to chop up and put in brownies or in the middle of cupcakes with just bit of frosting.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?