BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
julie l.
Columbus, GA
I have to be in the mood for chocolate, so this is the perfect alternative to satisfy my sweet tooth otherwise. Its creamy and has crunchy cookie bites inside. Deliciously sweet without being overly so.
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
Hershey's cookies and cream bars have been my favorite chocolate since I can remember. The taste of the candy goes amazing with an ice cold dr.pepper and it just calms that sweet tooth down so quickly.
Allison D.
Every time I go to the store, I end up coming home with one of these. This is my favorite brand of chocolate, EVER! I've tried cookies & cream products from other companies, but nothing compares to this.
Kim B.
South Ozone Park, NY
To be honest I indulge in this particular bar once in a while. It's not my favorite but when I want something super sweet and crunchy then it's my go to bar. It may be too sweet for some people but generally white chocolate is very sweet.
cassidy m.
Indianapolis, IN
My top favorite candy for sure! the balance of brunch from the cookies and smooth chocolate is just to die for. I especially love breaking it up and putting it in a milkshake or even on top of ice cream!
Skylar S.
Corp Christi, TX
My sister and I love this candy bar so much. We always have to have one whenever we go grocery shopping. The flavor is nice because it's not to heavy, and the crunchiness of the cookie bits are perfect.
Ashley G.
This is one of my favorite chocolates ever!! It taste Amazing and when it melts in your mouth it feels so satisfying! You should definitely go try it if you haven't already!
Jessica B.
Cassatt , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love everything about Hersheys' Cookies & Cream candy bars. They melt in my mouth and satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. I love the white chocolate and just the right amount of cookie pieces in each bite.
Megan I.
Yulee, FL
Very addictive! Creamy with bits of cookie crunch is the perfect combination! I always buy these for a special occasion especially around the holidays to fill candy dishes around our home. Kids love them.
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I would like to say that I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar it's delish, I love white chocolate anyways, it's my favorite, I recommend this great candy bar to anybody including my family and friends
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?