BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Katlin S.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Love this candy bar. I remember ever since I was a little girl I always choose this candy bar. This cookies and creme bar is just as good the old time favorite Ice cream! this will always be an old favorite of mine.
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
Yummy..
Delicious and creamy. Not too sweet. And the chocolate bits make it even more delicious. Not too thin or thick. These are just the perfect chocolate bars.
maria a.
Oh my god where do i start. Ever since i first had these they have been my favorite. I love white chocolate and its hard to find in a bar at such good price plus it has cookies inside 😍
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This has been one of my favorite candy bars since I was a kid. The white chocolate is very creamy and rich, and the cookie pieces have the little added bite to them!
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I used to love these, then hate them, & now I LOVE them again. I try not to stuff my face with them so i don't end up disliking them again though lol. So creamy, sweet & just super yummy!
Pan S.
One of my guilty pleasures. It's so satisfying. I often grab it while checking out. It's easy to eat in the car to calm down the hunger after a long grocery trip.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
Probably the best chocolate bar to have ever been created. Very unhealthy, but so delicious. This candy also comes in the Hershey's "Mini's" collection and those are delectable as well.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
This candy is so delicious. It is melt-in-your-mouth good and also very tasty! I love the little crunchy bits of cookie and the cream taste is spot on. I love it!
Crystal C.
I always have a sweet tooth and this is the perfect piece of candy. I absolutely love love love this candy bar. Especially when it's cold. You can never go wrong with cookies and cream
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite trick or treat candy in the bag! Love it year round. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate and the cookie pieces are a perfect little addition to the candy
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?