BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
LaChelle W.
Ontario, CA
OMG this is the best candy bar ever. I prefer this Hershey's over regular chocolate any day it's like WOW if your a candy lover or chocolate lover definitely pic this up. You won't be disappointed A1 chocolate here ❗️
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I've always seen this flavor but was hesitant to try it until last year, and i was sorry I waited that long, one bite and I don't even remember why I waited so long to eat a piece of heaven!
Chelsea M.
Pennsburg, PA
I love these! I saw some questions on hereabout them being too sweet but they are perfectly balanced! They are not too sweet. I would love to come up with some recipes to put them in but they are so good on their own!
Priya P.
Once I have a bar, I become so addicted to these! It's one of my favorites. I love the flavor of the chocolate itself and then you add in the crunch from the cookies and these are perfect!!
Heather L.
It's my boyfriend's favorite chocolate bar. I love it too because it tastes like cookies and cream ice cream, which is always delicious. And it's Hershey's so it's guaranteed deliciousness.
Brittany D.
Homestead, FL
Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar is the best of the cookies & cream chocolate. I've had many different types and this is by far the best. It's creamy, yummy and a nice treat after a long day.
Jennifer N.
Milwaukee, WI
I think this one is better than the original flavor of the Hershey's bar. It has more flavor and its more pleasing in my opinion! Definitely try this one out if you're not into the original milk chocolate flavor!
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my number 1 candy to go to when I have a very sweet tooth. I love cookies and cream. This is also on of my kids favorite candys. My husband is always getting this candy for me.
Arlenis G.
Como algo tan rico puede ser tan diminuto? Es una delicia al paladar, el sabor del chocolate no es fuerte debido a la crema y prácticamente se derrite en tu boca.
alacia r.
Bellevue, NE
When I was younger I didn't like chocolate that much but then one of my friends bought me this candy bar and gave it to me so I tried it and ever since then that has been my favorite Hershey's chocolate ever made
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?