BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Crystal m.
Orange Cove, CA
Love it any time! fav candy! makes you feel like a lil kid eating Oreos and milk. My nueces and nephews love it and even my dad cant keep his hands off them! By far a great candy bar at affordable vaule.
Judeline C.
Winter Haven, FL
This is one of my favorite Candy's in the world it fast so good Andi just love the chocolate cookies in it I love when it melts in my mouth and it give me tingles on my mouth
Kristen G.
Anderson , sC
Hershey's cookies and cream bars have been my favorite chocolate since I can remember. The taste of the candy goes amazing with an ice cold dr.pepper and it just calms that sweet tooth down so quickly.
Meagan G.
Oxnard , Ca
I love anything that has to do with cookies 'n' creme. What I love most about Hershey's kisses is that they just melt in your mouth. I would definitely recommend this candy :)
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
I love these. Very sweet and creamy. I love the texture, with just the right amount of crunchy cookies with the creamy white chocolate. Since it is so sweet I can't eat a whole candy bar but that means I can share with a friend. Yummy!
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love to eat these plain, but they're even better for baking! I cut them into small pieces and use them in my cookies in place of regular chocolate chips! SO TASTY, and people ALWAYS ask ow I made them!
Paula M.
Warrensburg, MO
When I was a kid these were my absolute favorite candy bars ever. My cousins called them dalmatian bars. lol. They are a bit too sweet for me as an adult, but still delicious
Mandy R.
I definitely enjoy this candy bar, but it is one I only eat every once in awhile. If I have it too often, I find I get sick of the flavor. But every once in awhile is perfect for satisfying the craving!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is by far my favorite kind of Hershey bar. The white chocolate is just sweet enough it satisfies my sweet tooth, but not sweet enough to make me feel sick. One of my favorite check out line treats!
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite chocolate! White chocolate with cookie bits in every square! Every time I break a piece I let it melt in my mouth. Chocolate so rich! A little sweet! Perfect bar for sweet tooth lovers!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?