BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kiara F.
Great chocolate bar. I have been eating this bar since a kid. It completely melts in your mouth then leaves the bits of cookies to crunch on. Highly amazing and would recommend for everyone to try.
Luciana W.
If this were the only chocolate around, I'd eat it. Otherwise, I have no desire to purchase or ingest it. The cookie bits were okay. I can't even put my finger on what it is exactly , but I felt it was lacking something.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
There are very few things better than Oreos. Oreos make the world happy. Now imagine one melted down–that's this candy bar. Buy this candy bar; love this candy bar.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I like these candy bars, I mean I wouldn't turn one down. I do not go for this when shopping through the candy aisle. If I buy Hershey's it is the classic chocolate bar or with almonds.
Mallory B.
This is the yummiest candy bar that ever was!!!!
it's so creamy mixed with just the right amount of crunch from the cookie. It's like eating ice cream or a dessert.
jennifer g.
Revere, MA
This candy is responsible for my extra fat. it is worth it and i will buy this chocolate until the day i die. And i will ignore the videos online where Hershey's have live worms in their chocolate. worms or no worms, yum.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
The only white chocolate I actually would go out of my way to eat. I love the little pieces of "cookies" in here. Great to put in the middle of cupcakes or brownies!
Casey M.
Galveston , TX
I get these at the grocery store and they are soo rich and just melt in your mouth. I think that these are the underated Hershey's bars and taste so much better than the milk chocolate.
Kirstine F.
My all time favorite chocolate! We always have this in our house. My husband and daughter love it too. The crunch you get from the cookie bits are addictive! Perfect!
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever love these so much there really rich and Celt in your mouth type of can't one bite and your hooked and don't even get me started on the drops😌☺️😊
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?