BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Chelsea M.
Pennsburg, PA
I love these! I saw some questions on hereabout them being too sweet but they are perfectly balanced! They are not too sweet. I would love to come up with some recipes to put them in but they are so good on their own!
Cynthia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Hershey's Cookies and Cream taste like heaven. Every time I send my love to the store to pick something up, this is always the top of my list!!! So delicious and always a treat to get one!!
Kirstine F.
My all time favorite chocolate! We always have this in our house. My husband and daughter love it too. The crunch you get from the cookie bits are addictive! Perfect!
maria m.
I love this Hershey candy bar its not to chocolate so it doesn't make you feel guilty when you eat it lol I love the crunchy cookie bits and its just a great candy bar you should all try (:
LaChelle W.
Ontario, CA
OMG this is the best candy bar ever. I prefer this Hershey's over regular chocolate any day it's like WOW if your a candy lover or chocolate lover definitely pic this up. You won't be disappointed A1 chocolate here ❗️
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
While it doesn't exactly taste like cookies and cream, it's still my favorite candy bar. I usually don't like white chocolate, but when it's paired with little chocolate cookie pieces and some milk, it's hard to resist.
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
There are very few things better than Oreos. Oreos make the world happy. Now imagine one melted down–that's this candy bar. Buy this candy bar; love this candy bar.
Calleen Y.
Frankfort, KY
Classic favorite around the world and a personal favorite in our home!! Cookies and Cream are GREAT... in every bit there is chocolate chips and white chocolate what a better way to add goodness to your hot chocolate!!
Krystal M.
My favorite chocolate bar! I love them so much I practically used to have one every day before and after school! I used to save the wrappers because when they changed looks I felt so amazed.
Laquesha B.
This bar is honestly my staple. Hershey's took the most precious thing in the world: cookies and creme ice cream and turned it into something totally amazing! I love it! It's so delicious!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?