BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love cookies and cream anything! from brownies to ice cream, pudding, cookies. I like to melt these candy bars just a little bit so it's creamy and crunchy. my aunt before she passed away loved these too.
Dana Y.
This bar is so delicious! I have a hard time putting it down. It's hard to consume one and not desire another. Proceed with caution when dealing with so much deliciousness!!
Megan I.
Yulee, FL
Very addictive! Creamy with bits of cookie crunch is the perfect combination! I always buy these for a special occasion especially around the holidays to fill candy dishes around our home. Kids love them.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Oh my God I Love This Bar is so good I normally buy this about maybe once or twice a week and I always have some sort of chocolate in my purse however this chocolate is great
Elena S.
New Carlisle, OH
The very best candy on arty! My husband buys me one for Christmas every year. My mother in law had never had and she got upset that in 13 years I've never told her about this yummy candy. :) Make a s'more with it, you won't regret it.
Britney K.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Hands down FAVORITE candy bar! Everyday before I go to work, I buy me either juice and a Dr. Pepper and always, always, ALWAYS buy either the regular or king size of this 😍😍😍
Skylar S.
Corp Christi, TX
My sister and I love this candy bar so much. We always have to have one whenever we go grocery shopping. The flavor is nice because it's not to heavy, and the crunchiness of the cookie bits are perfect.
Lourdes R.
I had not had one of there bars in about 10 years.and finally last week my sister bought one. I literally finishes the whole thing by my self and was left wanting more. I had forgotten how good they were.
Katie G.
I am such a big fan of white chocolate, and this candy bar could not have satisfied my sweet tooth craving any better! The white chocolate bar mixed with the cookies is by far a all time favorite treat!
Jenta H.
Portland, OR
I believe this to be the best candy bar in the world. Its the perfect amount of sweet, luscious and creamy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the cookies provide a good crunch. I can never get enough!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?