BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Cynthia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Hershey's Cookies and Cream taste like heaven. Every time I send my love to the store to pick something up, this is always the top of my list!!! So delicious and always a treat to get one!!
Melissa G.
Cookies and cream is my every-once-in-a-while special treat! I try to savor the creamy goodness with its cookie chunks. But inevitably, it disappears rather quickly! Try it in a s'more or on some ice cream! So so good!
Jade L.
One of the best candy bars of all time. Omg this candy bars is so good. Try their Round mini in the bag. It's easy to put them in your purse and pop them out any time you have carvings. 😝😊
Ashley R.
I usualy don't like cookies and cream flavored desserts but this one is an exception its so delicious nd creamy with just a hint a chocolate with the small pieces. Like a creamy smooth Oreo.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
If you can eat white chocolate then this is an amazing candy bar!
My stomach can handle maybe one piece and if I eat any more I'll get sick
Its a shame too because it taste really good!
Courtney F.
Masonville, IA
Cookies n creme is my go to when I'm in the mood for white chocolate! King size is even better since it is big enough for now and later! The cookie pieces really makes this candy bar good!
Julia M.
Brawley, CA
This is hands down the best chocolate bar on the market. Ever since I was a little girl it has always been my favorite. I love white chocolate but I love that this has milk chocolate mixed in. It is absolutely heaven!
jackiie07 p.
Sooo good and very sweet, this is what i go for when i need something super sweet . when you thinking of having different sweets this is all you need sweet cookies and some white chocolate
Teela C.
Why are these my weakness?!! I LOVE THESE! Although, they are hard to find the minis on the island. I usually opt for the actual bar instead. But, def recommend if you have a sweet tooth.
Jesika K.
Wylie , TX
A little too sweet for my taste but well made :) I like the idea of cookies n crème Easter eggs, they just weren't my personal taste. I'd still recommend them to someone who enjoys sweets.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?