BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Ashley R.
I usualy don't like cookies and cream flavored desserts but this one is an exception its so delicious nd creamy with just a hint a chocolate with the small pieces. Like a creamy smooth Oreo.
Emily H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think Hershey's did an awesome job with this chocolate because it is so good! The white chocolate is so rich and mixed with the bits of cookie...it is a chocolatey match made in paradise!
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Normally I have a really hard time eating a full candy bar but honestly this one was a piece of cake! It almost dissolves in your mouth because of the delicious cookie pieces but the chocolate is so rich and delicious 😍
Adriana C.
I would eat these like no other as a child! they taste to amazing to me I love the creamyness with a little crunch! They actually sell these regular sized bars at the dollar tree for 79C!
Leigha D.
Westville, NJ
Absolutely delish! They have just the right amount of sweet and richness. It is very rare that I will eat anything white chocolate, but I love the Hershey's Cookie and Cream bars!! I can never pass one up when I see them while standing in the check-out line!
Jade L.
One of the best candy bars of all time. Omg this candy bars is so good. Try their Round mini in the bag. It's easy to put them in your purse and pop them out any time you have carvings. 😝😊
Jen B.
The best chocolate bar, hands down. I'm not a huge fan of the regular chocolate Hershey bar, but this one is soo good!!! Not as sweet as white chocolate, and the chips in it are delicious:)
K S.
Whenever I'm stuck in a dessert rut, I turn to the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. Crunchy cookie pieces in creamy milk chocolate is always a winner, but sometimes I forget it exists. Then I have one and I think "why don't I eat these more often?" These are amazing. The perfect mix of tastes and textures.
Brianna H.
Farmington, NM
This candy is true to its name. I love it and it is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, then you need too. You will not be disappointed. I am not a huge chocolate lover but when it comes to this , I can eat it & eat it.
Jackie T.
La Puente, CA
This bar of goodness really tastes like as if an Oreo cookie exploded and was melted down into a solid block. I love the smooth chocolate with the crunchy bits of chocolate cookies. Whoever made this deserves an award.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?