BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Taryn N.
Cambria Hts, NY
I'm not a big milk chocolate fan so the Hershey's Cookies and Creme is my go to! If you haven't had one already, it's easy to find they're literally sold everywhere(pharmacies, grocery stores etc). This is my FAVORITE candy bar, it changes lives.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream is the best white chocolate that's tasted around the world. The combination of the cookie balls with the chocolate make the perfect combination. Be in love from the first moment you try this chocolate. I recommend it.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this twist on the classic Hershey bar! The white chocolate is lovely and the small pieces of cookie inside make it fun and interesting. The flavor is amazing, I could eat these all day! I would love to see some fun ways to bake with these chocolate bars!
Grace M.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite hersheys bars. Im a big fan of white chocolate as it is, so this was a already a homerun for me, but the cookie pieces added just made it a grandslam. It tastes like heaven and the consistency is perfect. Would definitely repurchase this and i would definitely recommend.
Lisselott M.
I love these chocolates, I'm addicted, I can not go to the supermarket without assaulting the candy bar, I always buy them in big versions and the little ones to eat daily, my coach jijiji lives me scolding but I do if I love them! They are super soft and creamy, especially those with cookies, this white chocolate version I definitely love it
Olivia C.
This is my favorite treat when I go to Walmart! I always buy myself a Cookies 'n' cream. Lately as I have gotten older I seems to buy the bigger bars than the ones you get in the check out line haha but I always have to reward myself for doing my adult duties at Walmart.
Vivian L.
To be honest, I could eat anything with cookies and creams! My favorite ice-cream flavor, cookie flavor, and now candy flavor is cookies and cream. This is my favorite flavor from the Hershey line and it's actually pretty addicting lolol. I would definitely recommend this sweet delicious treat to my friends and anyone who will listen.
Jenifer P.
Hersheys were always one of my favorite chocolate bars, this one in particular is really good, but no like the dark chocolate one or the almond one... the white chocolate its not so tasty in my opinion but it still is really good, if you like cookies and cream, this one is one of the bests, but in my case, give me and almond+dark chocolate one
Sandy W.
Detroit, MI
I love this candy bar. Its so good out of all the flavors. It fast so good. I use to buy it and but it over again. It comes in a king size too. Its better if you freeze it. I buy all the time in Walmart and Family Dollar. It was so good that I kept eating it but then I started getting sick of it because I bought it too much but overall its good.
Erin P.
Burleson, TX
One of my favorites. I love this candy bar, white chocolate isn't really my thing but this is delicious. Even my husband who does not really like white chocolate will grab a piece or two of my yummy candy bars. Very tasty and highly recommended!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?