BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Camillia H.
I'm not that impressed with this Hersheys bar because it doesn't have the natural taste of cookies n cream. I probably more of a plain chocolate kind of girl anyways
Jaheim W.
When they first came out, I thought they will be nasty. But when I tried it, I was addicted ever since. I love white chocolate. I was never a Cookie and Cream fan. These are worth your money.
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I've been craving these so much lately! The other day in Kroger I actually found an extra large bar that had the nutcracker on it for the holidays.. It was super adorable & I kept the wrapper.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
Cookies and Cream is my favorite flavor of anything, and to have it in a candy bar like Hershey's is a dream! This is such a delicious snack and I would honestly eat like 3 a day if it wouldn't make me fat haha. Amazing product!
Kasey S.
Love love love. Seriously one of the best sweet tooth inventions ever! I just love how it is crunchy and has a different taste from other bars. You can never go wrong with this as a gift to randomly brighten someone's day!
Chelsea M.
Pennsburg, PA
I love these! I saw some questions on hereabout them being too sweet but they are perfectly balanced! They are not too sweet. I would love to come up with some recipes to put them in but they are so good on their own!
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
Besides the white chocolate Hershey kisses these kisses are the best kisses Hershey has to offer! they honestly taste just like the Hershey cookies and cream baraybe even a little better!!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
There are very few things better than Oreos. Oreos make the world happy. Now imagine one melted down–that's this candy bar. Buy this candy bar; love this candy bar.
Brianna H.
Farmington, NM
This candy is true to its name. I love it and it is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, then you need too. You will not be disappointed. I am not a huge chocolate lover but when it comes to this , I can eat it & eat it.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy bar! The chocolate melts in your mouth while the cookies give it texture and a nice crunch. This really is a classic and a go to candy bar for me.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?