BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I've been craving these so much lately! The other day in Kroger I actually found an extra large bar that had the nutcracker on it for the holidays.. It was super adorable & I kept the wrapper.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg i love these!! one of the best ways to eat these are to freeze them! i don't know anyone wjo doesn't like them, although I'm sure there is someone. i recommend this Hershey's bar for sure!
Alex M.
Parker, CO
How did they do it?! This is one of my favorite candy bars ever! The chocolate is so creamy and smooth. The little cookie crunches add the perfect amount of taste to blend this into perfection.
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
If you are a fan of white chocolate then this is the candy bar for you. The entire bar of chocolate is made of white chocolate and is filled with bits and pieces of chocolate cookie pieces. Each piece melts in your mouth.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I am not a chocolate lover but one day my coworker returned from the shop with this for me... Let's just say I eat chocolate now! Sweet yet smooth, creamy and silky-like. I will continue to favor white chocolate. It's that good!
Jessica W.
Perfect twist to a classic Hershey's bar. If you like cookies and creme flavored things, you'll like this! I like the crunchy and smoothness to this bar, along with the taste of the cookie and white chocolate together!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This might sound boring, but this is my all time favorite candy bar! I grew up eating these and I probably will die eating them! Such a great mix of white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces.
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this bar!! Its white chocolate with tiny drops of chocolate cookies!!! I but these all the time, I happen to have two huge bars at the moment & they are life 😍
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Anything Hershey is amazing. I have a ritual for how i eat this. I take one rectangle put it on my tongue, and melt the cream. then i get the cookie pieces and chew them up. I have to be careful of these. They are so good!
Heather T.
I love white chocolate more then any other kind and the cookie balls inside just add to the amazing taste. I love having the chocolate melt on my tongue and rolling the balls in my mouth. (so many innuendos there haha)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?