BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Guadalupe C.
Although my all time favorite candy will be the regular milk chocolate Hershey bar this doesn't disappoint at all. I love this chocolate because it's like a mixture of white chocolate and cookies so it's easy to enjoy and share with a friend.
Nathaliana D.
I absolutely LOVE THIS ! I would so recommend this to many people ! it is very creamy and just melts in your mouth. just even thinking about it ,makes me hungry ! they need to make more stuff out of this !
Bayley M.
When he's wanting something sweet, I grab this. They're an old favorite of mine too. If you like cookies'n'cream, this product is for you. Love, love, love! Just writing this review makes me want one now.
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite candies. Hershey's is amazing to begin with, but this white chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious.. and the specks of cookies make it even more delicious.
Bethany Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely hate Hershey chocolate products--probably because I lived in Germany for four year and am more apt to eat European chocolate than Hershey. However, the Cookies and Cream Bar is still one of my favorite treats--especially the Cookies and Cream kisses that recently came out!
abigail l.
This is my favorite candy bar on this earth. Every time someone gives me a gift they make sure to give me this candy as well. I could eat it, and have ate it, day and night every day and would still love it.
Stacey F.
Palm Harbor, FL
My husband doesn't like chocolate but he loves this. So whenever we're in the mood for a treat we can split a bar. It's cheap, satisfies the craving, and love that I have a reason to only eat half. Not that bad on the calorie scale regardless
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
This is a pretty tasty candy bar. If you like little chocolate crunchy pieces and white chocolate, then this candy bar is for you. The white chocolate is delicious! I enjoy this candy bar for a nice treat!
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I get a craving for white chocolate I go for Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. So creamy and the bits of cookie added for the crunch makes it even better!
Gabrielle C.
I love this combination of Hershey bars. This is my second favorite after mr. goodbar. The chocolate is rich and creamy and the oreo gives the perfect amount of crunchiness and flavor change while eating it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?