BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Cookies and cream has always been my favorite. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate, but when paired with cookies, it's amazing. This is great to snack on, especially if you're feeling kind of down. You get the sweetness of the chocolate and the crunch from the cookies. It's a wonderful combination.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in love with Hershey's cookie n cream I have been eating it for 18yrs i believe. I love all Hershey products and baking with it... I make a cookie n cream cake and brownies using this bar.
Heather R.
Groveport, OH
Love it, I love white chocolate and add cookies....even better. I like to put theses in the freezer for about an hour before I eat them they taste super yummy and its a special frozen treat.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
Anything Hershey is amazing. I have a ritual for how i eat this. I take one rectangle put it on my tongue, and melt the cream. then i get the cookie pieces and chew them up. I have to be careful of these. They are so good!
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Hersheys cookies and cream bars are yummy in my tummy. I really enjoy these and they are a perfect combination of cookies and white chocolate. My husband loves to eat one with a glass of milk
Serena N.
Monterey Park
I know this doesn't consider real chocolate and the healthy factor is nowhere near dark chocolate which contain great antioxidant for the body, but it just tastes so good. I couldn't careless
Torey R.
Johnston, IA
If you're going to cheat on your diet, make it count! This treat gives more than standard milk chocolate and can satisfy and sweet tooth. It's my favorite treat after a long day and inspired my favorite coffee indulgence.
angie s.
Used to love these when I was younger and still eat them from time to time. The white chocolate is a nice change of pace and the cookies make it a crunchy yet rich and smooth bar. Fantastic!
Katie F.
I was never much of a white chocolate person (I generally prefer dark) but this candy bar was a pleasant surprise to me. It's so sweet and yummy and different from other candy bars available.
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
I hate white chocolate but this candy bar forces me make an exception for it lol. It actually taste really good and I like the tiny little crunchy pieces of cookie inside the white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?