BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I normally can't eat a lot of chocolate, but the white chocolate and cookie crumble combo in this bar is perfect. I have such a big sweet tooth I have to come up with ways to keep my candy snacking to a min so I like to just eat one rectangle at a time
Angie C.
I love anything Cookies and Cream so when I first tried this, it blew my mind! It's highly addictive and one bite will not satisfy you! Definitely my favorite from Hershey's :)
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
Seriously my favorite candy bar. It's not too heavy. Here's a tip - eat it at room temperature because then it's more flavorful! If it's cold, it's not always the tastiest, I think the cold masks the taste.
Jess E.
I'm in love with anything and everything cookies and cream flavored. Hershey is also my favorite chocolate brand so I had to get this because the taste is so good and I usually just hog the whole bar to myself because it's so nice and creamy.
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
Cookies and Creme, its like a match made in heaven. My whole entire family loves this candy and it never last long than half a day in my household. Its crazy but i have to hide me a bar just so i can have my late night snack when i come home.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one candy bar I buy almost everyday.I cant get enough of it. Its my fav and it also has a combination of white and dark chocolate. I love eating this at work or after a long day at work. Its so yummy
Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
I am in love with white chocolate I prefer it over milk or dark chocolate. This candy is so good I like to freeze it in the freezer the only bad thing is sometimes it leaves a wax like taste in your mouth.
Amber M.
Perfect for when you want some creamy treat!The little bit of crunch from the cookie pieces is also nice.It's easy to share since you can break it into even pieces.Or you can enjoy piece by piece yourself.
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
I love that there are real cookie pieces in the chocolate. It is a nice texture, and the chocolate melts in your mouth. I do think it is a tad too sweet, it would probably taste better with less sugar, and also be less of a guilty pleasure.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite :) the first time I tried them I fell in love with them. I mean who doesn't love cookies.& cream. Every bit just gets more and more tastier. Its crunchy, flavory, sugary, And desirable.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?