BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I used to eat these all the time. I don't as much now because most places I go to don't have them. I miss these. They have the yummy white chocolate with actual cookie pieces in them. They're a little on the sweet side but they are oh so good.
Cori C.
Imperial, MO
As a kid and in my younger teenage yrs i loved this candy bar so much, but now there's something about it that just makes me turn away! It still is a good chocolate, it just is no longer my first choice. Everyone should try it at least once.
makahla k.
I'm a cookies and cream gal all the way so I had to try this once I heard about it! It taste JUST like a milkshake of cookies and cream! So yummy, you only need a little but I'm sure you won't stop at that before you know it, it's gone!
Kristen D.
Love finding this in the checkout aisle of my favorite grocery store. This is an all time favorite candy bar for me. Love the white chocolate taste with the mini cookie crunch.
Tausha T.
This is the one candybar that I won't share with my kids. Does this make a bad mom?? If it is, I'm ok with it. Yummy white chocolate with just the right amount of crunch. Perfection in a candybar, especially if you are white chocolate lover. 💕
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
This being white chocolate it's already a top ten. Regular chocolate makes me sick but I love th little pieces of cookie in there it tastes just like cookies and cream ice cream
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite chocolate bar! I normally can't eat a lot of chocolate, but the white chocolate and cookie crumble combo in this bar is perfect. I have such a big sweet tooth I have to come up with ways to keep my candy snacking to a min so I like to just eat one rectangle at a time
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
These are my favorite :) the first time I tried them I fell in love with them. I mean who doesn't love cookies.& cream. Every bit just gets more and more tastier. Its crunchy, flavory, sugary, And desirable.
Aisha B.
San Diego, CA
I love that there are real cookie pieces in the chocolate. It is a nice texture, and the chocolate melts in your mouth. I do think it is a tad too sweet, it would probably taste better with less sugar, and also be less of a guilty pleasure.
abigail l.
This is my favorite candy bar on this earth. Every time someone gives me a gift they make sure to give me this candy as well. I could eat it, and have ate it, day and night every day and would still love it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?