BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Camillia H.
I'm not that impressed with this Hersheys bar because it doesn't have the natural taste of cookies n cream. I probably more of a plain chocolate kind of girl anyways
Heather P.
I love the cookies and cream. And having more then one bar or more prices is awesome ! The price is good for how long of a value it is.i tend to put my chocolate in the ferg it last longer.
Courtney N.
One of my favorite chocolate bar! I mean who doesn't love cookies and cream??? I highly recommend you to try it if you haven't. But I warn you, you may get addicted!
Erin G.
Cookies and Creme has always been my favorite chocolate! The white chocolate and the regular chocolate chips are the best mix! And I love Christmas so the Santa shape makes it even better!
LaTosha D.
If you purchase these, you better purchase plenty. Hershey's knows chocolate and this white chocolate and cookies and cream is hands down the best out there.I like them plain but also like to cook them in croissants. Yummy!
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love this candy because I love white chocolate! Although I have to limit myself to how much I eat because I will get a stomach ache. But I totally recommend these (just don't eat too many)!
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this bar!! Its white chocolate with tiny drops of chocolate cookies!!! I but these all the time, I happen to have two huge bars at the moment & they are life 😍
Ivan C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing tasting chocolate, probably one of my favorite. Unfortunately it is not very good for you. Contains lots of sugar and fat but what else would you expect from a candy bar. Good to splurge on every once in a while :).
Jacqueline P.
Norman, OK
I am really picky when it comes to white chocolate, but I love this candy bar. The chocolate chunks in the candy bar make the white chocolate a great combination. One of my all time favorite..
Tanya H.
Culver City, CA
I hate white chocolate but this candy bar forces me make an exception for it lol. It actually taste really good and I like the tiny little crunchy pieces of cookie inside the white chocolate.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?