BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
If you enjoy this candy bar as well as rice crispy treats then i have something for you. Cookies'n cream rice crispy treats! All you do is melt the candy bar and add to it the melted butter and marshmallows. Then crush up some Oreo cookies and mix them in with the rice crispy cereal
Felishia G.
San Clemente, CA
#Hershey's cookies and cream is delicious! I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but the bits of chocolate cookie throughout the bar really balances it out. This is one of my top 5 favorite chocolate bars.
Madina A.
Brentwood, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars ever!!! I can never get enough and I always buy at least one when I am shopping at grocery stores or anywhere that sells them. It was honestly love at first bite!!!
Gabriela C.
Yummmmmmm This chocolate is one of my favorites it's just so crunchy and sweet. I love how it has the little bits of cookies. I melt it and dipped strawberries in it. It is the perfect dessert and has always been my favorite all thanks to Hershey's :)
Shola W.
San Diego, CA
I love the combination of great flavors! The white chocolate and the cookies chunks are perfection! It satisfies me quickly because it breaks up into perfect little pieces. I can always save more for later! Always my first choice in candy.
Katie M.
By far my favorite chocolate candy bar! I love white chocolate and there aren't a lot of options out there but this one is so creamy and smooth and the cookie bits are the best.
Amanda B.
Stockton, CA
I used to eat these all the time. I don't as much now because most places I go to don't have them. I miss these. They have the yummy white chocolate with actual cookie pieces in them. They're a little on the sweet side but they are oh so good.
Ashley L.
Queen Creek, AZ
So I buy this when I have a really sweet tooth, I love these because it has a nice crunch to them and they are really inexpensive and is one of my favorite chocolate bars ever!
Guadalupe C.
Although my all time favorite candy will be the regular milk chocolate Hershey bar this doesn't disappoint at all. I love this chocolate because it's like a mixture of white chocolate and cookies so it's easy to enjoy and share with a friend.
Angela M.
I used to eat these growing up! Not a fan of white chocolate but these bars taste awesome, and whenever I get them they are a blast from the past, which means they have not altered the recipe since the 90s! Love it
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?