BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Sarah B.
I'm a sucker for white chocolate and cookies so this bar is absolutely worth every penny. This is my go to chocolate bar and I'd pick it over any of the alternatives. If you like white chocolate you'll love this bar :)
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
This is my favorite chocolate candy bar, even my husband knows already when he walks out of the gas station he has this in his hand for me! lol everyone should try if you like white chocolate
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg i love these!! one of the best ways to eat these are to freeze them! i don't know anyone wjo doesn't like them, although I'm sure there is someone. i recommend this Hershey's bar for sure!
Heather P.
I love the cookies and cream. And having more then one bar or more prices is awesome ! The price is good for how long of a value it is.i tend to put my chocolate in the ferg it last longer.
Heather M.
One of my favorite candy bars. The white chocolate and oreo is a perfect blend. It melts right in your mouth. Every time I see it in the candy isle I have to buy it.
Ivan C.
Orlando, FL
Amazing tasting chocolate, probably one of my favorite. Unfortunately it is not very good for you. Contains lots of sugar and fat but what else would you expect from a candy bar. Good to splurge on every once in a while :).
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am in love with Hershey's cookie n cream I have been eating it for 18yrs i believe. I love all Hershey products and baking with it... I make a cookie n cream cake and brownies using this bar.
Cia B.
Seattle, WA
I love this candy because I love white chocolate! Although I have to limit myself to how much I eat because I will get a stomach ache. But I totally recommend these (just don't eat too many)!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This might sound boring, but this is my all time favorite candy bar! I grew up eating these and I probably will die eating them! Such a great mix of white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces.
Mindi K.
This is my favorite candy bar! I love white chocolate! the best part? There are little bits of chocolate cookie so you don't miss out. It's like eating cookies with more filling than cookie!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?