BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Danielle G.
Irvington, NJ
My absolute favorite Hersey product. I can eat these for hours and never get tired of it. I actually just had one yesterday 😂 I wish I could give these a 10 out of 5
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Cookies and cream has always been my favorite. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate, but when paired with cookies, it's amazing. This is great to snack on, especially if you're feeling kind of down. You get the sweetness of the chocolate and the crunch from the cookies. It's a wonderful combination.
Heather T.
I love white chocolate more then any other kind and the cookie balls inside just add to the amazing taste. I love having the chocolate melt on my tongue and rolling the balls in my mouth. (so many innuendos there haha)
Erin G.
Cookies and Creme has always been my favorite chocolate! The white chocolate and the regular chocolate chips are the best mix! And I love Christmas so the Santa shape makes it even better!
Sarah B.
I'm a sucker for white chocolate and cookies so this bar is absolutely worth every penny. This is my go to chocolate bar and I'd pick it over any of the alternatives. If you like white chocolate you'll love this bar :)
Heather R.
Groveport, OH
Love it, I love white chocolate and add cookies....even better. I like to put theses in the freezer for about an hour before I eat them they taste super yummy and its a special frozen treat.
Ale A.
Kansas City, KS
Has great flavor and I love the design it has. Also the idea of the little squares it good. easy to eat and share. Also it's unique so it gives it an angle at which to be sold at. I think most people would or do like it.
Heather P.
I love the cookies and cream. And having more then one bar or more prices is awesome ! The price is good for how long of a value it is.i tend to put my chocolate in the ferg it last longer.
Zeran N.
Margate, FL
OMG this is something i cant live without its so delicious if you haven't tried this you need to and i promise you will love it if you are into white chocolate. #love
Hailey O.
Yum yum yum!! I looove Cookies and Cream! It's delicious and it just makes your day. Having a bad day? Eat one of these. I love white chocolate and the little crunches make it so much better.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?