BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Corrine K.
Cookies and cream candy bars, have to be my al time favorite candy to snack on. every time I go to the store I get a bar. they're white chocolate with little cookie bits in it. and its just heaven in each bite!
Candace C.
One of my childhood favorites that I still eat sometimes. I do not like white chocolate that much but Hershey's has of course made an exception to that rule (:
Brooke P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I tried this not long ago and thought the chocolate was rich but somewhat waxy all at the same time. It was still really good though and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a delicious treat.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I love Hershey's cookies and cream because you get a little bit of everything. I enjoy the white chocolate with cookies in it. This is a tasty snack when you want something sweet.
Athena G.
Rego Park, NY
These are good to an extent. you can eat half of the bar and enjoy it. just don't est the whole thing because then you'll have this too sweet after taste in your mouth and your going to need water afterwards.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This candy bar is so yummy! You'll absolutely love it if you love anything and everything cookies n' creme flavored. The chocolate is really smooth and the little chocolate cookie pieces give it a nice crunch.
Courtney A.
Perrysburg, OH
Cookies and cream bars have been around for ages. You seriously can't go wrong with one of these if you are a white chocolate lover like myself. I always grab one of these when I'm paying for gas or in line at the Grocer's. Always hits the spot!
Jasmine B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good i can eat at least two at a time. I love how creamy it gets when it melts the you get a little bite of cookie which makes it so much better. I cant have white chocolate without these so this is mos def my go to chocolate to eat
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
Creamy, Crunchy, Sweet and semi chocolatey. How can girl go wrong? The biggest problem, eating too much of it. This is one candy bar i cannot have at home because i cant stop! Hersehey's, you did it again!
Alyssa L.
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but OMG I love white chocolate, especially the Cookies and Cream bar. I could endless amounts of these candy bars, but you have to eat them quick so they don't melt in your hand!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?