BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Liz C.
Sumner, IL
These are my favorite candy bar ever!!!!! i love white chocolate and herseys makes good everything anyways :) so if u love sweets then go to a gas station or a walmart or whatever and get one or two of these :) they are yummy .
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Definitely my favorite Hershey product. I love the white chocolate with the little pieces of cookie/oreo-like treats in them! It is sweet but not too rich and I can eat an entire bar in it. Worth it!
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
This is one of my favorite Hershey bars. The little bits of chocolate cookie crunch in lush, creamy white chocolate is HEAVEN. Always have a stack hidden away for when my sweet tooth strikes.
Liana G.
Mooresville, IN
Hersheys cookies and cream bars are yummy in my tummy. I really enjoy these and they are a perfect combination of cookies and white chocolate. My husband loves to eat one with a glass of milk
Tiffany A.
I love these. It's a perfect white chocolate with those small little cookie crunches. It's so good. The only problem is that it melts pretty easily but I don't care because it's so delicious.
Heather R.
Groveport, OH
Love it, I love white chocolate and add cookies....even better. I like to put theses in the freezer for about an hour before I eat them they taste super yummy and its a special frozen treat.
Janel S.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is really great especially if you love the stuffing from an oreo. The white chocolate and embedded chocolate chips are a great combination and this is personally one of my favorite chocolates.
Suzanne A.
Chandler, AZ
Perfect creamy white chocolate flavor with the perfect mix of crunchy cookie pieces. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but really enjoy white chocolate and this is one of the best while chocolate products on the market!
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA
This is great if you're in the mood for chocolate but not an entire mouth full of it. I love how this candy bar melts so quickly and has a sort of crunchiness to it for the chocolate pieces.
Mariecor S.
Chesterfield, VA
Cookies and cream has always been my favorite. I'm not usually a big fan of white chocolate, but when paired with cookies, it's amazing. This is great to snack on, especially if you're feeling kind of down. You get the sweetness of the chocolate and the crunch from the cookies. It's a wonderful combination.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?