BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kerri G.
I like these... once in a very long while. Just one piece is enough to tide me over until the next time... whenever that may be. I think white chocolate in general is too sweet... but I do like the crunchies!
Candace C.
One of my childhood favorites that I still eat sometimes. I do not like white chocolate that much but Hershey's has of course made an exception to that rule (:
Mary S.
This is delicious! Great with tea or eat alone. I can easily go through one bar in 1 minute which is not great for my waistline so I try my best to break it into several pieces and have it throughout the day.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I love Hershey's cookies and cream because you get a little bit of everything. I enjoy the white chocolate with cookies in it. This is a tasty snack when you want something sweet.
Tyconda C.
This bar is so different from the chocolate bars. I love to eat this cookies n' cream candy bar cold. If you don't like milk chocolate then you white chocolate just might be your thing. Try this and have fun.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
Creamy, Crunchy, Sweet and semi chocolatey. How can girl go wrong? The biggest problem, eating too much of it. This is one candy bar i cannot have at home because i cant stop! Hersehey's, you did it again!
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Growing up I didn't like these. But when I became pregnant I found myself liking them. I indulge from time to time nothing the first thing I would choose though
Namine H.
Whenever I go to Walmart I always get STUCK in between choosing a Hershey's Chocolate bar and Hershey's Cookies and Creme and end up getting the Cookies and Creme one. Its very delscious, it taste s like the cookies an creme ice cream I buy.
Jasmine B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good i can eat at least two at a time. I love how creamy it gets when it melts the you get a little bite of cookie which makes it so much better. I cant have white chocolate without these so this is mos def my go to chocolate to eat
Corrine K.
Cookies and cream candy bars, have to be my al time favorite candy to snack on. every time I go to the store I get a bar. they're white chocolate with little cookie bits in it. and its just heaven in each bite!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?