BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
I love Hershey's products but I hate white chocolate but my children swear by these candy bars they love white chocolate so if you love white chocolate and cookies this candy bar is for you you can also bake with them and add them to your favorite desserts so enjoy!
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
I love cookies and cream!! It just melts in your mouth. For me, i can eat half of it and be good which I like because then I'm not tempted to eat the whole bar and wont feel as guilty about it later.
Patricia R.
You can find these chocolate everywhere. I absolutely love it I will absolutely recommended . however you shouldn't eat it everyday unless you want to gain some pounds
Ebony C.
Garysburg, NC
This candy has been my favorite since I was a child! It seriously melts in your mouth. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but I've always eaten this candy bar. It's like having my favorite Oreo cookie in candy bar form!!
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
What a genius idea with mixing a Hershey Bar with Cookies & Cream!! love this candy bar!! I could eat 10 at one time, getting a big craving now just writing this review,!
Ashante M.
It's more creamy than the orginal Hershey's bar. It's very well balanced with the oreo bits, which makes it more enjoyable. It's a sweet snack with a very light crunch.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Um... Yes please!! So yummy!!! Hershey never fails to put out a delish chocolate bar! I try and keep it healthy but I must admit cookies and cream is a major weakness.
Arlenis G.
DELICIOSOOOOOO!!! ES CRUJIENTE Y SIMPLEMENTE CUANDO EMPIEZAS NO QUIERES DEJAR DE COMERLO. PUEDES SENTIR LOS SABORES DE LA GALLETA Y LA CREMA MEZCLADOS A LA PERFECCIÓN.
kimmy c.
Brownsville, TX
I love white chocolate so when I saw this at the store I had to get it. I love it it's one of my favorites the only problem I have is that it melts really fast. I just froze it in the freezer
Dianna J.
Newark, DE
This is one of my favorite Hershey bars. The little bits of chocolate cookie crunch in lush, creamy white chocolate is HEAVEN. Always have a stack hidden away for when my sweet tooth strikes.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?