BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Tyconda C.
This bar is so different from the chocolate bars. I love to eat this cookies n' cream candy bar cold. If you don't like milk chocolate then you white chocolate just might be your thing. Try this and have fun.
Cathy C.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar reminds me of being a kid. This was by far a favorite during my elementary days. Although I find it a little too sweet for my taste as of late, there is no denying the amazing combination of crunch and creaminess!
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Growing up I didn't like these. But when I became pregnant I found myself liking them. I indulge from time to time nothing the first thing I would choose though
Kerri G.
I like these... once in a very long while. Just one piece is enough to tide me over until the next time... whenever that may be. I think white chocolate in general is too sweet... but I do like the crunchies!
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
My favorite candy bar! The crunchy chocolate cookies make it not too sweet as white chocolate can sometimes be. And I like the price of Hershey's bars!
Candice L.
I myself like this Hershey bar better then the original Hershey bar. I love the white chocolate (cookies n' cream) flavor. The size of this bar is great that way I don't have to worry about running out to fast.
Andrea D.
Now, I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I could reach for this chocolate bar every day! The creaminess and flavor does it all for me. I love that there's little bits of Oreo type cookies in the chocolate! This is an amazing white chocolate bar.
Kaily B.
You know how too much white chocolate can get overwhelming? Well that doesn't happen with this bar. It really tastes like cookies and cream! And i don't know how they do it but the cookies are nice and crisp!
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is one candy bar I can never just walk by! If you like white chocolate and you like Oreos, you need this in your life-i promise ! The combination of the two is just too good to pass up!
iman b.
Seattle, WA
Now when it comes to candy i find myself on the chewy fruity side but with this cookies and creme Hershey bar i just cant help but be addicted. its creamy, milky and yet has a chocolaty crunch at the same time. it is one of my favorite candy bars that i find myself snacking on all the time! i prefer this over a regular Hersey bar any day!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?