BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I don't really like these that much. It stems from a weird childhood memory though. My sister would chomp on these all day long like a cow on her cud and then her breath would smell rank like white chocolate all day long.
Francine C.
Cortland, NY
I love these! They don't taste exactly like white chocolate, and still have the cookie crumb to give that regular chocolaty taste. It's kind of chalky, but with some milk, the combination can send you to heaven
Stevie P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my Hershey's Cookies and Cream, its like a Oreo made into a candy bar and covered in the cream! They are so yummy and I like to freeze mine so they are nice and cold and crunchy! I could eat one every day!
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hershey's cookies and cream has to be my all time favorite candy bar. It's an amazing duo of white chocolate and little cookie bits that I've tried. It even has the taste you'd expect to have with a Hershey bar.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
My favorite candy bar! The crunchy chocolate cookies make it not too sweet as white chocolate can sometimes be. And I like the price of Hershey's bars!
Kerri G.
I like these... once in a very long while. Just one piece is enough to tide me over until the next time... whenever that may be. I think white chocolate in general is too sweet... but I do like the crunchies!
Andrea D.
Now, I'm not a big chocolate fan, but I could reach for this chocolate bar every day! The creaminess and flavor does it all for me. I love that there's little bits of Oreo type cookies in the chocolate! This is an amazing white chocolate bar.
Ashleigh S.
I love this candy bar. It has great flavor and tastes like it is made from quality products. If you like cookies and cream flavor, this definitely captures it.
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
This is one candy bar I can never just walk by! If you like white chocolate and you like Oreos, you need this in your life-i promise ! The combination of the two is just too good to pass up!
Cathy C.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar reminds me of being a kid. This was by far a favorite during my elementary days. Although I find it a little too sweet for my taste as of late, there is no denying the amazing combination of crunch and creaminess!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?