BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Christina B.
I love this chocolate bar!! Hershey's is my favorite brand of chocolate and cookies and cream is my favorite ice cream!!! This bar combines my two favorite things: chocolate and cookies and chocolate!!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Yum. I just love Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar. This bad boy just melts in your mouth, and is utterly delectable. I am getting hungry just thinking about this luscious, creamy, delightful treat.
Danielle S.
Salinas, CA
These are alright, they are very sweet I have a more savory pallet and these cookies and cream are much more sweet than the original milk chocolate. If you love super sweets then this is a must
Aimee I.
Words cannot capture the amazingness of this candy bar. It is simply indescribable. The ecstasy that takes place when I put a rectangle in my mouth.......it is better than pure bliss....better than anything. So.....good........yum.
Tifara J.
Montgomery, AL
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar ever. It's so creamy and has a wonderful taste. Only down side if you live in the south and go outside with it during the summer it'll melt very fast.
Erin B.
Great candy bar that tastes like the real thing. It has been in stores for many years now but you can never go wrong with it. Hershey's candy is the best store bought candy around. Can't beat it!
Mili Rani R.
Covington, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
"THE BEST" cookies n cream white chocolate EVER!
One of the best snacks for a quick chocolate craving. Melts in your mouth whilst the cookies give you something to crunch on as well.
Enough Said.
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
I used to be addicted and weaned off lol. Now I notice the addiction is coming back. I love the white chocolate and cookie blend. Luckily I only buy it after grocery shopping. Its like my special treat for waiting in line lol.
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Um... Yes please!! So yummy!!! Hershey never fails to put out a delish chocolate bar! I try and keep it healthy but I must admit cookies and cream is a major weakness.
vanessa z.
Norcross, GA
Hershey's always makes wonderful chocolate. I love all kinds of chocolate too! this one is creamy, and the cookie pieces add that little umphh to the chocolate! also, i break them in small squares so that it lasts me longer :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?