BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
I'm not a fan of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, nor am I into white chocolate, but I feel like this bar is a good compromise. The cookie pieces offset the white chocolate, making it tasty and providing good texture.
Sukhdeep K.
My favorite candy ever!! I am not a very sweet type of a person but I love this candy. It's so yummy and melts in your mouth like a dream. The cookie crumbles in it are like so good mixed with white chocolate.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
This is so good if you are a fan of white chocolate! It is sweet without being overpowering and it instantly begins to melt in your mouth. The cookie bits give it just a little extra sweetness and great texture.
Ariti T.
Santa Maria, CA
For some reason as I go older, the taste of chocolate isn't the same for me. I've started to gravitate more towards white chocolate and this is my favorite bar. Its probably because of the yummy cookie pieces.
Chelsea R.
Columbus, GA
I love cookies&cream! This is by far my favorite chocolate bar ever! I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth then chew the cookie last. I actually think I am going to go to the store to get one. in KING SIZE
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Favorite chocolate bar! I cannot get enough of these and I don't know why. I just love them. I love to take them to work with me for dessert. If I could only eat one candy bar the rest of my life- this is it
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Hershey's cookie and cream my uncle use to work in a liquor store so every time I use to visit him I would get this. Till this day I still love them and my whole family knows this is the candy to go to!
Misty Velvet W.
Watkins Glen, NY
I am a big fan of white chocolate and there aren't many white chocolate candy bars out there. The cookies and creme is a nice blend of the white chocolate and the chocolate chocolate flavor so many love. Also the crunch of the cookies is a nice bonus!
Hannah B.
Bernie, MO
This candy bar is definitely one of my favs! If I eat one I eat like three more. It is soooo addicting. I absolutely love white chocolate, and with the chips of chocolate in it it's just makes it that much better!
Anna B.
Imagine that you are sitting in a small coffee shop in Paris and drinking a cappuccino, when suddenly you see a hot french guy walk by you, holding a Hershey's bar. You drop that cappuccino and the cup shatters, but no matter! You walk up to the guy and snatch the bar and run off into the sunset, as he stares at the bar in your hand, jaw agape.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?