BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mali C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually like Hershey products but this one I really did not like. The taste was just wrong and not good. It didn't taste like normal cookies n'cream which was disappointing. I will not be buying this chocolate again as it is not good in my opinion.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
One of my all time favorite candies! They're not overly sweet, and just the right amount of white chocolate and chocolate cookie bits. It's the perfect little treat! They sell these almost everywhere, but Rite Aid usually has them on sale! They also sometimes have coupons for them so you can get them super cheap! I would highly recommend trying these!
Katherin N.
miami, FL
OMGG! what can i say about this??!! i totally freaking love hershey's! este es uno de mis chocolates favoritos, me encanta el chocolate blanco y la manera en que lo combinan con las galletas!... me gusta la presentacion y el precio vale totalmente la pena!
Elizabeth M.
Peyton, CO
Seriously my favorite Chocolate. This one is amazing! I love cookies N cream everything pretty much so I was so happy when i saw they made these! Definitely affordable, and so worth picking one up and trying it out. You never know, it might be your favorite too!
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
For the longest time I would pick one of these up every single time I went through the checkout lane at Walmart and would have the whole thing devoured before I even got out the door. Cookies and cream combined with the white chocolate is so amazingly creamy with a slight crisp and it's the perfect ratio! I didn't think I would like these when they first came out but lord was I wrong!
cristhina n.
11800 NW 101st Rd
Simplemente, no hay Necesidad de explicar. Esta Es La Barra de chocolate de mejor de todos. INCLUSO me complace POR EL ser el mejor, y yo soy muy Difícil de complacer, es un Cuanto comida!
Sabrinna J.
Hilliard, FL
These are delicious! i just recently ate them with smores and it was out of this world! The value of them are great! in my opinion i like them better than the regular ones! you can buy them pretty much anywhere. i mostly get them at a gas station!!
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Favorite Hershey's bar! Taste just like the cookies n cream ice creams. When I'm craving chocolate, 3 out of 5 times I'll get this chocolate. It's pretty cheap, less than $1.50. If it's more then that, I'd purchase another chocolate.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always grab the big bar and eat on in it for a few days. The white chocolate is subtle and not overwhelmingly sweet. The round cookie bits counteract with the white chocolate to really give you the cookies and cream flavor. It's absolutely delicious.
Claire T.
Bradenton
I love sweet things, like candy. So when I had this it as better than the normal hershey's chocolate bar. It's very affordable. At stores it's like between 79 cents to a dollar. If I want to get a chocolate I would get this 100 percent I get this at Target because it's 79 cents there. I would really recommend this because it's honestly really good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?