BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ashante M.
It's more creamy than the orginal Hershey's bar. It's very well balanced with the oreo bits, which makes it more enjoyable. It's a sweet snack with a very light crunch.
Danielle S.
Salinas, CA
These are alright, they are very sweet I have a more savory pallet and these cookies and cream are much more sweet than the original milk chocolate. If you love super sweets then this is a must
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
What a genius idea with mixing a Hershey Bar with Cookies & Cream!! love this candy bar!! I could eat 10 at one time, getting a big craving now just writing this review,!
Julia B.
Orange park, FL
My children love these. The cookies and cream is so much better than the regular bars because of the cookies added to them. I'm not normally a huge fan of white chocolate but these hit the spot.
kuku k.
One of my favorite chocolate bars hands down, is the Hershey's Cookies N Cream. These little bite sized drops are delicious and perfect. Plus, they don't melt as easily.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good! I remember getting them as a kid and stopped seeing them for years. I see them all the time now. They are the perfect balance of creamy white chocolate and yummy cookie pieces.
Brianna A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but I LOVE White chocolate so I had to pick this up when I saw it a few years ago & it has been my go to ever since. It is delicious. 😋
Tifara J.
Montgomery, AL
This is my absolute favorite chocolate bar ever. It's so creamy and has a wonderful taste. Only down side if you live in the south and go outside with it during the summer it'll melt very fast.
Madeline M.
Pascoag, RI
i love these so much! they taste great, although i don't think the serving size is right, because i like to eat the whole bag! it's my favorite treat during s p o o k y time, or halloween. i absolutely love this!
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
My absolute favorite candy is the cookies n creme Hershey bar! Ever since I was a little kid I just loved them. So when I found out they made them in the egg form, I was hooked! They are delicious.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?