BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Latasha P.
Purchased on closeout after being hesitate forever. I love cookies & cream ice cream but thats about it! This was surprisingly good. I gave it a B only because its not the ice cream I'd prefer
sapphire  n.
Katy , TX
My number one favorite candy bar is the white chocolate Hershey bar ! Always when i Stop at a store i have to get one . In my personal opinion i think they are even better when they are frozen !
Kelly H.
Oceano, CA
Let me start off by saying that I really don't care for white chocolate but this bar is delicious! The chocolate is rich, creamy and very smooth! The bits of cookie add a crunch and are sweet and chocolaty. I love this candy bar!
Annie B.
Severn, MD
Yum. I just love Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar. This bad boy just melts in your mouth, and is utterly delectable. I am getting hungry just thinking about this luscious, creamy, delightful treat.
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
The white chocolate is amazingly sweet if you need a chocolate craving. Sometimes I don't want a milk or dark chocolate, this Hersey white chocolate is perfect for those day...simply delicious!
Aimee I.
Words cannot capture the amazingness of this candy bar. It is simply indescribable. The ecstasy that takes place when I put a rectangle in my mouth.......it is better than pure bliss....better than anything. So.....good........yum.
Crystyl H.
El Dorado, KS
I love that this candy combines white chocolate, which is my fav, and chocolate cookie pieces. The kids have contests to see who can melt the candy in their mouth the quickest without chewing =)
Erin B.
Great candy bar that tastes like the real thing. It has been in stores for many years now but you can never go wrong with it. Hershey's candy is the best store bought candy around. Can't beat it!
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I really love the taste of these but more importantly my son loves these as well.. When ever I ask him what kind of candy bar he wants he 9 times out of 10 will say a cookies and cream candy bar!
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
I used to be addicted and weaned off lol. Now I notice the addiction is coming back. I love the white chocolate and cookie blend. Luckily I only buy it after grocery shopping. Its like my special treat for waiting in line lol.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?