BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
This is so good if you are a fan of white chocolate! It is sweet without being overpowering and it instantly begins to melt in your mouth. The cookie bits give it just a little extra sweetness and great texture.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This is one of my all time favorites! Love the crisp little cookie balls and the creamy white chocolate! Also I like using these for s'mores when I don't want the usual milk chocolate!
Alexis G.
Tallahassee, FL
Man Hershey messed up when they made this bar because its sooooooooo good I love white chocolate for starters. I love to freeze my bar for about 15 minutes yall when I tell you this is the best Hershey bar ever..... seriously i love this Hershey bar
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
This is by far my favorite chocolate bar. I do not normally eat chocolate but I can't resist these. They have bits of chocolate cookies in them covered in white chocolate! Delicious!
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
This candy is so creamy and I love the taste of the white chocolate and the little bits of cookies! The little bits of cookies add that needed church that makes this candy delicious!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time! I like to share it with a friend if I'm trying to be conscious of what I eat, but I can't help myself! These are extremely delicious.
Maria D.
Dallas, TX
As a person who is quite fond of sweets, a Hershey's bar to meet my cravings for great Chocolate makes the cut. BY FAR!! I love the smoothness of the chocolate and the way it melts, just a little, when if touches your tongue. For me, by far the best!
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
This is really one of my favorite candy bars . I prefer to stick them in the refrigerator over night and enjoy it the next day . For some reason it's so much better that way but I love them ! This cookies an cream one is by far my fav herseys has made !
Tabby I.
I usually always snag one of these while I'm in the check out at the grocery store. I love the combination of white chocolate and chocolate chips. It is so good, I hardly notice the the awful traffic on my way home.
Ashley M.
Little Rock, AR
Omg!! These are to die for. I absolutely love them. Favorite candy by far. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but man did these little individual packages hit the spot. Plus you can always save them for later if you only need a little something sweet.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?