BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hailey H.
I love Hershey but I'm not a fan of this chocolate. Although I am a picky eater. If you like white chocolate this would be good for you. I don't think this tastes like cookies n cream.
Katie F.
Thornton, CO
This is my all time favorite candy! I don't know how anyone could give it a bad review. It is like heaven in my mouth!! When my boyfriend wants to make me happy this is the go to surprise he brings home for me. :-)
Savannah D.
Columbia MD
I love these and that is a VERY bad thing! they are so so so good! My advice would be that if you don't want to get addicted, never try these. You won't be able to stop eating them!
Melissa P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Hershey's cookie and cream my uncle use to work in a liquor store so every time I use to visit him I would get this. Till this day I still love them and my whole family knows this is the candy to go to!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time! I like to share it with a friend if I'm trying to be conscious of what I eat, but I can't help myself! These are extremely delicious.
Chelsea R.
Columbus, GA
I love cookies&cream! This is by far my favorite chocolate bar ever! I like to let the chocolate melt in my mouth then chew the cookie last. I actually think I am going to go to the store to get one. in KING SIZE
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
This is really one of my favorite candy bars . I prefer to stick them in the refrigerator over night and enjoy it the next day . For some reason it's so much better that way but I love them ! This cookies an cream one is by far my fav herseys has made !
Tabby I.
I usually always snag one of these while I'm in the check out at the grocery store. I love the combination of white chocolate and chocolate chips. It is so good, I hardly notice the the awful traffic on my way home.
Nicole C.
Clayton, MI
I'm not usually a white chocolate fan...or an Oreo fan (can't stand em!) but I loveeee this candy bar! It had its own unique taste & crunch that I really like 🍫
Missy F.
Des Moines, IA
I love this candy bar, it's everything I love. White chocolate, cookie pieces and it's really really rich and creamy. I am not usually picky when it comes to candy but this is definitely a first choice for me. I would recommend it to any candy lover.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?