BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hersheys cookies and cream is SOO good! One of my all time faves. Good in any bar form or even the kisses!! It is so unique and nothing else is like it or as good as it. Hershey's is so classic and yummy! So many amazing products. :)
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
This is my all time favorite candy bar. I've even sent this in my letters to my pen pals. The contrast between the cream and cookie bits is perfect. After seeing this photo I have to go buy another.
Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually obsessed with these candy bars, it's probably my #1 candy weakness. I try to eat it in moderation by only have a row of squares, but before the day is through the entire bar will inevitably be gone. I highly recommend, but warning: you will become addicted.
Fab M.
OMG I love these. Favorite chocolate. I love how it is crunchy and has mini Oreos in there. The king size is the best because the bar is a bit thicker than the regular one and you get so much more.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hershey's cookies and cream is nicely sweetened and creamy and the texture of the smooth chocolate in pair with the Oreo cookie-like bits are delightful. It is a great way to indulge. Why diet? :3
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate. However, I LOVE these cookies n cream bar! It's made up of white chocolate and oreo cookies. So delicious! I love Oreos, so maybe that's why these are so delicious!
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
My favorite Hershey's bar!! They never last long especially between my dad and I, we love chocolate. The size is great but when you love chocolate and don't have self control they WILL go quickly.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO
Hershey's Cookies and Cream always has been one of my favorites. I could eat one everyday if I could. I love chocolate, but Hershey's hands down is definitely one of my first picks at the candy store.
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL, FL, FL
I love this chocolate. I love how creamy it is and the fact that you get cookie in every bite. I like it much better then the milk chocolate and I love how many cookie pieces you get in a bar
yesica g.
N Hollywood, CA
I love chocolate white, dark chocolate, love love...I'm a chocolate lover lol. I remember I would always buy Hershey's cookies and cream bar... It's so delicious... Now I try not to haha now and then yeah just for the cravings...
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?