BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a cookies and cream chocolate bar, this is one of the best. it is the perfect combination of cookies and cream! I've had the ghirardelli cookies and creme, and it's nothing compared to this one.
Liz R.
My absolute favorite candy bar, by far. I'm not a fan of milk chocolate, which is what makes this so great--it's white chocolate, with little bits of oreo cookie pieces in every bite.
Rachel S.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. It's definitely the creamiest Hershey bar out there, and it's definitely one that's hard for me to pass up in the check out line. White chocolate isn't always my favorite, but this candy bar is all but irresistible.
Lyn L.
Norwalk, CA
When I'm craving something sweet Hershey's cookies and creme is one of my go to chocolate bars. It's just so cute and festive to grab these instead during the holidays and make great stocking stuffers for the kiddies.
Kayla M.
San diego, CA
I've been enjoying these ever since i was a little kid, only now i limit myself on how often i purchase them:) they are very unique in flavor and are exactly what you would imagine when you think of cookie n' cream.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
The cookies and cream bar is ok at best. I love white chocolate, but this bar honestly never does it for me. I think you'd be better off springing for real white chocolate or grabbing a cookie.
Sandy C.
Amazing chocolate, probably one of my favorites. I love how smooth it is. It melts in your mouth leaving chunks of cookie to enjoy last. If you're ever wanting something sweet, give this a try. It won't let you down!
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Love this stuff I can't usually eat regular milk chocolate so I don't like chocolate like everyone but white chocolate I can eat and it's a good treat now ant then
Nicole A.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
It's too much sweet but I like it! And you can find all the supermarkets! The combination it's the best, white chocolate with cookie, it's delicious! I recommend!
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
For anyone who is not American, this is the Hershey bar that tastes awesome! It actually melts in your mouth and has a great white chocolate taste as well as a bite from the boys of chocolate cookie. This has been a fave of mine for years. So, so good!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?