BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
Omg love this stuff it taste so good. It really does worth the money is so good for a white chocolate candy. The price might be a little expensive for some people though.
Tuesday H.
Booneville, MS
This is the best candy bar on this side of Heaven !! Every single time I go into a store I have to have one of these candy bars !!! I mean I just love them !! If you are looking for a very sweet but light taste then this is the candy bar for you ! I like to put mine in the freezer and drink a glass of milk with it !!
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Hershey's . Everyone in my family is a fan of this brand of chocolates .It has a very tempting look as well as the taste is super awesome . It's my favorite chocolate . Just irresistible .
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Love the Hershey's cookies & cream candy bar, it's the perfect candy bar for lovers of white chocolate and cookies. I really like to buy the bag of the mini bars that they came out with a few months ago it's a great treat to give out on Halloween!
Angie R.
New Castle, DE
I LOVE white chocolate, and this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE, I could it one of these a day and never get tired of them. And that's something, because I start hating food when I eat a lot of the same.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate bars. They are so sweet and yummy. I never eat white chocolate except for when I eat these bars. They are so amazing by themselves. They are definitely one of my fave candies.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
White chocolate is my husband's favorite and I love it, too. This is one of the only things you can find easily with white chocolate in it so it is a regular "grab it at the check out lane" treat that we will bring home to share.
Beverly H.
My absolute FAVORITE chocolate bar out there :). It's not too sweet for me and the little chocolate pieces are the perfect level of crunchy. I've eaten so many bars of these I've lost count. Would recommend!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite chocolates. The mixture of white chocalate and cookie bits is perfect. I love letting them melt in my mouth. The white chocalate is so creamy. I give it 2 yums up
Kim S.
Bella Vista, AR
Chocolate = a girl's best friend! :) This candy bar is my all time favorite!!! The flavor is amazing and I love to use these instead of a regular piece of chocolate for my s'mores!! Try it!!!! It will change the way you do s'mores!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?