BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rochelle L.
I love that every time you take a bit of this candy you get a piece of the cookie. The mix of the white chocolate and cookies are a great combo to add to a long day. I feel like I'm in heaven when I take my first bit.
Sherri L.
Wadesboro, NC
Not a fan of white chocolate alone but with the cookie bits, it's pretty good. You get the sweetness from both the chocolate and cookie bits. I would recommend it. I usually purchase it from Walmart ever so often.
Bethany G.
Petersburg, VA
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is really tasty. It has a creamy flavor which I like. It was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I ate so much of it then I find it hard to eat it now. The candy bar is very rich.
Clarisse T.
I love cookies and cream. This chocolate bar is my favorite. Its creamy and very rich in texture and flavor. The nice mix and blend of cookies and vanilla is mouth watering. I will forever continue to buy this brand.
Rachel S.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. It's definitely the creamiest Hershey bar out there, and it's definitely one that's hard for me to pass up in the check out line. White chocolate isn't always my favorite, but this candy bar is all but irresistible.
Kim C.
This is kind of an odd white chocolate. It's not as creamy as a regular Hershey bar, but the crunchy bits make up for it. Very sweet, leaves a waxy feel on the tongue afterwards. Good with a tall glass of milk.
Asia S.
Austell, GA
This is the best candy bar hands down. With the chocolate it is so smooth. The chocolate cookie like pieces are not to big and candy just melts in you mouth. I am so happy that they finally have this product in mini, regular and my favorite king size.
Josephine S.
This is my favorite cholate to eat when I don't want a milk chocolate. Its so yummy. The white chocolate compliments the cookies inside. Cookies are good too. One of my favorite snacks to eat or much on at the movies.
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
If you are looking for a cookies and cream chocolate bar, this is one of the best. it is the perfect combination of cookies and cream! I've had the ghirardelli cookies and creme, and it's nothing compared to this one.
Vanna H.
Pensacola, FL
If I could have only one candy for the rest of my life I would have to choose cookies and cream. White chocolate is my favorite and the little cookie crisps are a crunchy little treat
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?