BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Amanda P.
Ocala, FL
Loooove Hershey's Cookie n Cream chocolate bars, it is the only white chocolate I will ever eat! There is so much to love about this candy. You have crunchy chocolate wafer cookies nestled inside creamy white chocolate. SO good!!!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
I haven't had one of these in forever!! these are so yummy..they are super sweet and smooth tasting..these are totally o e of the best creations Hershey has come up with!
Tuesday H.
Booneville, MS
This is the best candy bar on this side of Heaven !! Every single time I go into a store I have to have one of these candy bars !!! I mean I just love them !! If you are looking for a very sweet but light taste then this is the candy bar for you ! I like to put mine in the freezer and drink a glass of milk with it !!
Breann D.
These are by far my favorite kisses! Love getting these to eat, bake with, or garnish. Only thing better would be not having the wrappers to show how many you've eaten :)
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Love the Hershey's cookies & cream candy bar, it's the perfect candy bar for lovers of white chocolate and cookies. I really like to buy the bag of the mini bars that they came out with a few months ago it's a great treat to give out on Halloween!
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
Definitely in my top 3 favorite chocolate bars. I love the creamy taste of the white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie pieces. When I buy this it doesn't last long.
Beverly H.
My absolute FAVORITE chocolate bar out there :). It's not too sweet for me and the little chocolate pieces are the perfect level of crunchy. I've eaten so many bars of these I've lost count. Would recommend!
Erin K.
I love everything cookies and cream and this hits the jackpot. It is so delicious, not very nutritious but hey it's okay to have a cheat day, definitely one of my favorite chocolates of choice. Can't go wrong with a Hershey's bar.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chocolate bars. They are so sweet and yummy. I never eat white chocolate except for when I eat these bars. They are so amazing by themselves. They are definitely one of my fave candies.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love cookies and cream anything! from brownies to ice cream, pudding, cookies. I like to melt these candy bars just a little bit so it's creamy and crunchy. my aunt before she passed away loved these too.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?