BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Lauren L.
Escondido, CA
This is one of my childhood favorites! I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, this is pretty much the only white chocolate product I eat. My favorite part are the crunchy "cookie" bites! Can be a little too sweet for me at times.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
One of my favorite chocolates. but eat them fast! if you live in a hot city, these will melt almost right away and then you'll have one big sticky piece of chocolate lol
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hershey's cookies and cream is nicely sweetened and creamy and the texture of the smooth chocolate in pair with the Oreo cookie-like bits are delightful. It is a great way to indulge. Why diet? :3
Savannah B.
Pensacola, FL
It's white chocolate. If you don't like white chocolate you probably won't like this. I'm not a white chocolate fan but I do like the cookie pieces in this candy bar. Everyone is obsessed with these and they are pretty good to me.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hersheys cookies and cream is SOO good! One of my all time faves. Good in any bar form or even the kisses!! It is so unique and nothing else is like it or as good as it. Hershey's is so classic and yummy! So many amazing products. :)
Johana A.
These are great, I love the way they taste. The only downside is the shells are a little crunchier than the bars themselves, so I do prefer the bars instead. I buy these too, though and do eat them on occasion as well! I definitely recommend trying them!
Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
I am actually obsessed with these candy bars, it's probably my #1 candy weakness. I try to eat it in moderation by only have a row of squares, but before the day is through the entire bar will inevitably be gone. I highly recommend, but warning: you will become addicted.
Mai S.
This is one of my favorite Hershey candy ever! The white chocolate taste amazing and once you bite into it you also taste the Oreo. It can be a little messy but worth it.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
My favorite Hershey's bar!! They never last long especially between my dad and I, we love chocolate. The size is great but when you love chocolate and don't have self control they WILL go quickly.
Reilly D.
I used to be very scared of trying this because I'm not the biggest fan of white chocolate, but once I did my life was changed. Probably one of my top 5 favorite candies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?