BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is probably the only Hershey's candy bar I can sit and eat the entire bar in one go. It's too hard not to. Those little cookie pieces compliment the white chocolate so perfectly!
Hope N.
Clayton, NC
If you're craving regular chocolate, don't buy this. However, Hershey's Cookies n Cream has an unforgettable flavor that will leave you wanting more. Tastes just like the cookies and cream ice cream you can get at the store, except in a bar and not cold.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Hershey's Cookies and Cream are my favorite Hershey bar. It is so yummy. I'm weird when I eat them though because I like to let it melt a little between my fingers before I eat it. I think it tastes better that way. haha.
Renee P.
Monticello, IL
For some reason this form of it is just okay to me, but if you get the cookies and cream drops version it is fantastic! Plus less mess but either way super yummy:)
Mlaikah N.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS. i love white chocolate and i love cookies and cream (or Oreos) so why not put it together this is a very nice chocolate it melts in your mouth and then your left with the crunchy cookie pieces delicious!
Adaora E.
I'm not typically a white chocolate fan, but I could eat a million of these. The little cookie pieces add the perfect amount of crunch. I would recommend putting them in the fridge or freezer and eating it cold.
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
Absolute favorite candy bar, I'm not really the type of person to have an extreme sweet tooth but whenever I am craving something sweet this it something I go for!
Delma B.
Grovetown, GA
So, I love Chocolate I will admit that but for some reason as I tend to eat as much as I can I tend to break out as much as it would like. So, I started eating white chocolate and I must admit I have less break outs and I still get my chocolate fixing!
Rochelle L.
I love that every time you take a bit of this candy you get a piece of the cookie. The mix of the white chocolate and cookies are a great combo to add to a long day. I feel like I'm in heaven when I take my first bit.
Sherri L.
Wadesboro, NC
Not a fan of white chocolate alone but with the cookie bits, it's pretty good. You get the sweetness from both the chocolate and cookie bits. I would recommend it. I usually purchase it from Walmart ever so often.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?