BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
Nicole K.
Keenesburg, CO
I love these bars all by themselves, but you can do so much more with them. You can bake with them, or use them in milkshakes. You could even use them as some garnish on ice cream or cakes. No limit to these delicious creations. (:
lexi n.
Bossier City, LA
This Hershey's chocolate bars so good it's my favorite candy out there!! It's the same price as any other chocolate bar in the store but it's obviously the highest quality!
Stephanie M.
In love with this Hershey bar. Best one in my opinion. Doesn't taste like pure sugar like most white chocolate bars. Oreo bits make such a difference. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfection.
Nicole B.
This product from Hershey's has got to be one of my favorite by far!! They are super delicious and melt right in your mouth. The white chocolate is delicious with the little bits of cookie in each bite! I definitely recommend these!:)
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
I love these white chocolate bars. The chocolate cookie chunks pair nicely and give a satisfying crunch. Love to get the Cookies and Creme bar warm before I eat it because I like it on the soft side.
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only white chocolate I can stand to eat. I make a vanilla cake and break these up and mix it in. I also back brownies with this candy bar mixed in. sooo yummy.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Hershey's chocolate! But this one is yucky... maybe it's because I dislike white chocolate. I just feel like it taste like wax or something like that. It's just not my favorite. I'll stick to my regual Hershey's chocolate bars.
Megan G.
Norristown, PA
I can't get enough of this chocolate bar. They used to make them when I was younger but then they stopped. I've recently started seeing them in stores again and I'm so happy! I always pick one up if I see it. It's a good size as well.
Jenny R.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite chocolates to pick when i go to walmart its so delicious i eat a whole bar by myself cookies and cream from Hershey's is the best they have on my opinion
Akua T.
Lorton , VA
Ahhh. heavenly made chocolate. this has been my favorite chocolate since i was a kid. you can buy them anywhere and everywhere, i haven't eaten recently because i am on a diet
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?