BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I both love Hershey's cookies and cream bars. It's the best of both worlds: cookies and chocolate! He likes to grab us one on his way home from work, and we'll split it after the kids go to sleep.
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
These are great, especially for someone who is a cookie dough/cookie and cream fan. Sometimes I don't want straight chocolate, so I grab one of these instead. My only drawback is that it melts if you hold it too long (if there is such a thing with candy, ha!).
Beky B.
This was my favorite chocolate ever. Great taste and texture. Could eat it every day. Then it was brought to my attention there's this 'secret ingredient' in almost all of Hershey's called PGPR. Thanks for the poison!
Sugar S.
This is literally the best Hershey's chocolate bar! I always grab one while I'm waiting for my items to be rung up at the cash register. Tastes better than Oreos and ice cream... and that's saying a lot! ^o^ mmm mm mmm!!!
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
This candy is very yummy words can't describe the flavor is just not the typical white chocolate I think a lil bit more better. Giggles melts in your mouth, flavor is amazing, & I'm a white chocolate FANN all the way
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
These have to be one of my favorite candy bars. I just love the oreo taste. I just wish they weren't so awful for you! :-( love love love! If you haven't tried one, and like most things sweet, what are you waiting for!
Kathryn M.
I hate white chocolate, but I will make an exception when it comes to this. You get a taste of smooth which chocolate, which is not overwhelming with sugar, then you get this nice chocolaty crunch of round cookie bites.
Natalia J.
Campbell, CA
This is definitely one of my go to candy options when I can find it in a store. I love all things cookies and cream and this certainly hits the spot. I always say I'm only going to eat half but once I start it always ends up the same.....all gone! The crunchy little cookie bits mixed with the white chocolate sweetness make this treat one to write home about!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Yum!!! If you like cookies and cream you'll love this candy bar. A little sweet to eat all the time but for when I'm craving something extra sweet this is perfect.
Garam A.
Dearborn, MI
Lots of people love it but u don't find myself reaching for it often (more like ever) Hershey's has a huge selection to choose from that are ten times better then this one. I can't ever get past the first row of this chocolate bar without feeling sick.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?