BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
ShaRea M.
What I love most about this candy bar is when I get rid of all of the chocolate and eat the cookies. It's such a great combination and truly causes my taste buds to dance.
Sara H.
This chocolate does taste really good when you first munch on it, until 5 minutes go by. You will begin to taste a really sour and foul after taste. I would not recommend this chocolate but if you want to try it I wouldn't stop you.
Brittany G.
This is my ultimate favorite candy bar to the point where I won't share even with my best friend. We have an understanding that one must get their own bar. Great flavor and stays consistently good. Please don't change the recipe!
Nicole K.
Keenesburg, CO
I love these bars all by themselves, but you can do so much more with them. You can bake with them, or use them in milkshakes. You could even use them as some garnish on ice cream or cakes. No limit to these delicious creations. (:
Katrina M.
Me and white chocolate usually don't get along, it always seems to leave a chalky taste in my mouth. Hershey's has definitely done something write with their cookies and cream bar. I can eat these and actually enjoy the chocolate.
lexi n.
Bossier City, LA
This Hershey's chocolate bars so good it's my favorite candy out there!! It's the same price as any other chocolate bar in the store but it's obviously the highest quality!
Zoie J.
Porterville, CA
I really love this chocolate it's so yummy I tried it when I was with my friend she had me try it and it was amazing I can't stop buying them when I go to the store ! Lmao
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only white chocolate I can stand to eat. I make a vanilla cake and break these up and mix it in. I also back brownies with this candy bar mixed in. sooo yummy.
Akua T.
Lorton , VA
Ahhh. heavenly made chocolate. this has been my favorite chocolate since i was a kid. you can buy them anywhere and everywhere, i haven't eaten recently because i am on a diet
Patty M.
Aldie , VA
I think I eat at least one of these a week. They are so yummy. I don't know what it is about white chocolate but I can't get enough. This is my white chocolate of choice. I love the taste and the cookie crunch. It's so yummy!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?