BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sammi K.
I love Hershey's Cookie's and Cream Bar mostly because of the cookie pieces in it. I am not a fan of white chocolate, so this is kind of too sweet for me. Otherwise, I'm sure people with a sweet tooth would love this!!
Faith R.
This is a creamy, delicious candy bar. The primary flavor is white chocolate with a creamy texture accented by crispy, chocolatey nuggets. I was pleasantly surprised at how yummy this is!
Jazmyne H.
Pottstown, PA
These are great, especially for someone who is a cookie dough/cookie and cream fan. Sometimes I don't want straight chocolate, so I grab one of these instead. My only drawback is that it melts if you hold it too long (if there is such a thing with candy, ha!).
Beky B.
This was my favorite chocolate ever. Great taste and texture. Could eat it every day. Then it was brought to my attention there's this 'secret ingredient' in almost all of Hershey's called PGPR. Thanks for the poison!
Chrysthel S.
Totally addicted to the Cookies and Cream candy bar! It is one of my favorites. The chocolate is very creamy and totally addicting! These candy bars will never get old. I always buy one when i got to the grocery store!
Kaitlyn R.
One word: AMAZING. I love cookies & cream flavored anything. This candy bar is one of my all time favorites! Every time I'm in the grocery store I debate on buying one of these. My sugary instincts usually take over and I get them... I never regret it though!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My husband and I both love Hershey's cookies and cream bars. It's the best of both worlds: cookies and chocolate! He likes to grab us one on his way home from work, and we'll split it after the kids go to sleep.
Sugar S.
This is literally the best Hershey's chocolate bar! I always grab one while I'm waiting for my items to be rung up at the cash register. Tastes better than Oreos and ice cream... and that's saying a lot! ^o^ mmm mm mmm!!!
Emily V.
Butler , KY
Can you ever go wrong with this? The answer is no. White chocolate is my favorite, and I've been eating these since I was a child. Smooth, creamy, and crunchy, all in one!
Natasha L.
First cookies and cream item I ate. This got me hooked on to cookies and cream stuff. Perfect blend of creamy white chocolate and the cookie pieces. The cookie pieces is the best part. The drops are as good as the bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?