BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
I remember being a little girl when they started making these! They are best frozen/cold and broken up into little squares. Then eat them slowly to let the chocolate melt and get the little crunchy cookie balls!
Theresa F.
I'm really not a chocolate lover, however every now and then I get a really bad craving for it......THIS IS MY GO TO! Lol I love pretty much anything cookies and cream. I just wish it had more cookies.
Maddie K.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite flavor of Hershey's candy. You can taste the cookie chunks in the chocolate and the white chocolate makes it even better.Highly recommended for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Dorothea B.
As I've said before I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love me some cookies n cream♡ they are so good. I like to keep mine chilled in the fridge for awhile so when I easy it I don't get all messy.
tara r.
Delicious! The creamy taste plus the crunch from the chocolate cookie pieces makes this amazing! Plus, I like to let the creamy white chocolate melt in my mouth, which makes eating this slower than some other candy bars (which is great for those of us trying to lose weight).
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite white chocolate treat, it's so addicting I usually have to eat two bars back to back. What makes it extra special is the crunchy cookies in it. It makes the taste 100 times better so good!!
Stephanie M.
In love with this Hershey bar. Best one in my opinion. Doesn't taste like pure sugar like most white chocolate bars. Oreo bits make such a difference. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfection.
Lakrisha B.
Andrews , TX
My absolute favorite I love th white chocolate and the hint of Oreo pieces in it!! I love to break them off by squares and hold them in my mouth until they are slitely melted and chew on them!! Yummy!
Frankie C.
Paradise, CA
I love white chocolate so of course I love most white chocolate candy but this is one of my favorites. I always grab it when I want something sweet, and my boyfriend always knows to get me cookies and cream when I send him to the store
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Oh my god I absolutely love these!!! Since a kid I love this chocolate it not to sweet and it soft and practically melts in your mouth. Definitely uone of my weaknesses. 😛
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?