BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Danai A.
La Place, LA
White chocolate is my fav chocolate. This is got to be the best candy created. It's so good words can't explain. If yu ever run across them get them you won't regret it they're great.
Jessica G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite candy bars of all time! The white chocolate is so creamy and the cookies that are in it provide just the right amount of crunch. This candy bar is amazing!
Kendra B.
London, KY
I have been eating these since I was a small kid. Cookies and creme is my favorite for anything. Always pleased and happy when buying this candy bar!!! Great taste and smooth flavor.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars it has been since I was very little which is funny cause I'm usually not a fan of white chocolate but this truly is decadent and delicious!
Cheyenne G.
These are very addictive haha. I like to put these and the mini almond bars in the freezer till they are nice and frozen then if u crush them up they go great on ice cream sundaes!!
fezonae m.
I stumbled opon this many years ago and i have not turned back since.This tastes amazing , how it melts in your mouth, the taste is heavenly. I will continue to buy this as always.
Natazhia B.
Gordo, AL
Cookies and cream anything, I love!!!! This chocolate bar almost goes hand and hand with a crunch bar but instead is with delicious white chocolate and oreo cookie pieces! Heaven!
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I LOVE ANYTHING COOKIES 'N' CREAM FLAVORED SO YOU DAMN WELL BET I LOVED THIS. usually i buy these at rite aid or target, sparingly though. but if i could, i'd eat these every day.
Megan E.
Tracy, CA
Honestly my favorite product from Hershey and it has a great white chocolate covered with chocolate acting as the cookie overall it is a great product I purchase it over and over
Mina I.
Tarzana, CA
Love love love...sooo creamy and perfect amount of oreo bits inside.... Price is just right yiu can actually get it 2/$1.00 at Food for less right now.... So totally worth it....
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?