BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Asa A.
Streamwood
Look at that! It’s kind of weird how much they give you, but at this point, I surely wasn’t complaining. The thing about N&Ls is that they’re made to have some now, and yet STILL SAVE SOME FOR LATER. Because they’re so damn hard, you really have to work to get them going. It’s a labor of love, and one that I’ve held dear for some time-although I can’t tell you the last time I ate one. The idea of a sour version though, …really had me going.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love cookies n' cream ANYTHING, but Hersey's really did it with this one!! This is literally the best chocolate bar I have ever tasted. I never get sick of it and always look for it when I'm at Walmart, Cvs, ect! You can find it anywhere year-round, and it's the perfect for when it's that time of the month, ladies! It's  cheap, tastes great, and is a great size! You cannot go wrong.
Abbey M.
River Falls, WI
Awesome great tasting chocolate. I love this chocolate bar even though I usually don't eat chocolate unless if it is paired with peanut butter. Great flavor and great value. I usually buy these at my local convenience stores because these are very easily accessible.
Mi N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down the BEST Hersheys bar flavor variation there is. This is the kind of the snack that is so good that you gotta suppress the thought that it can't possibly be good for your health. The flavor is so smooth and addicting and it's such a great treat to get yourself or someone special.
aliyah w.
Detroit, MI
I have sweet tooth the size of Canada, but after eating half of one of these bad boys, I believe a have a cavity the size of Canada too (shout out to Canada). I LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley
yangely y.
Miami
my favorite chocolate is this one, fellas this is a good candy right here i got it in the grosery shop near my house and compared to other alternatives i would get this one because is my favorite but it depends on the persons taste i would definately recommend it!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey cookies n cream. It is one of my favorite candy bars. I really like white chocolate and I love the cookies in it also. Its just the right amount of sweetness for you sweet tooth.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
This is life in a bar! Whenever I have a sweet tooth this is my go too! I purchase mine at dollar tree for seriously $1 can never go wrong with this. The flavor is just amazing if you haven't tried this you must run to your nearest dollar tree or 99 cent store!
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
These candy bars do taste great, but they are a little too sweet for my taste. It has crunches pieces of cookies in it which I love, but the white chocolate is a little too much. These chocolate bars go great if you are pairing it with pretzels or popcorn. Overall, I like these candy bars in combination with another contrasting food, but alone it is too sweet for me.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this is my favorite white chocolate treat. Its not too intensely sweet but still has that white chocolate flavor. I constantly find myself looking for this when I'm craving something sweet! Ive noticed this is the only white chocolate in packaging I've tasted that doesn't taste artificial
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?