BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Danielle L.
I'm sure you all already know this candy is delicious! but in case you didn't I'm gonna a tell you. This cookies and cream candy bar is DELICIOUS!!! Buy it! Eat it!
Brielle C.
Still one of my favorite Hershey Bars next to the milk chocolate with almonds! I love putting mine in the freezer & remembering I left it there later because it makes for a great treat!
Samantha T.
This is my favorite candy by far. My boyfriend always knows what to get me when I ask for candy, and it's these Hershey's white chocolates. I get them everywhere and they are so cheap. Very affordable and so worthy of getting pretty often. I love them!
De E.
I did not like Hershey's cookie and creme bar. I found it to be way to sweet. I expected the bar to taste like an Oreo. I prefer to eat an actual Oreo or cookie than this candy bar. The texture of the cookies in the candy where like gritty little bits.
Bre M.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this candy bar. A friend of mines recommend this to me and after buying it for the very first time I was instantly in love. I'm not a big fan of the regular Hershey bar but this white chocolate kind makes me love the brand 10 times more.
Jordan D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is definitely one of my favorite candy bars when I'm looking for something that's not chocolate. It's a creme bar with cookie pieces and it's great every time!
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a big chocolate fan...at all, but put white chocolate in front of me, I'll be your best friend...so this is perfect for me. I get just the little bit of chocolate with the cookie bits, and the rest is pure bliss!
Presley  M.
One of my favorite candy bars! The bits of cookie are perfect with the chocolate! Not too sweet either. I eat these all the time. I even eat the minis. They are great to eat with Smores.
Becky F.
Sweet Home, Or
If this is the only kind of candy at the bottom of my kid's Halloween bucket, I will eat it, but I won't buy it myself. I'm normally a fan of Hershey's, but not the white chocolate. Just something about it almost burns my throat? Not sure...not worth my money.
Morgan D.
Sunnyvale, CA
This candy is just the BEST! Not too sweet, or too chocolate-y. . .just the perfect combination of white chocolate and "oreo" crunch flavor. I also enjoy how it doesn't melt super fast!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?