BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Dorothea B.
As I've said before I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love me some cookies n cream♡ they are so good. I like to keep mine chilled in the fridge for awhile so when I easy it I don't get all messy.
Norma T.
This is an alltime favorite. However, recently discovered its not made with WHITE chocolate but other ingredients in it since white chocolate is too expensive. Kind of sad but still delicious. So oh well.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Yummy chocolate that not only tastes great but is high quality too! Perfect ratio of cookie to cream! I'm not a white chocolate fan, this is actually the ONLY way I eat white chocolate. It's one of my favorite candy bars.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
This white chocolate bar will have you coming back for more, I promise. I first tried it when I was younger, and the unique flavor was delicious! However, it can get a little too rich once you reach the end.
Lakrisha B.
Andrews , TX
My absolute favorite I love th white chocolate and the hint of Oreo pieces in it!! I love to break them off by squares and hold them in my mouth until they are slitely melted and chew on them!! Yummy!
Julie D.
Havertown, PA
These are my favorite. I don't eat them often, but I get intense cravings for them every now and then. They are creamy, delicious, and the cookie pieces offer just a slight crunch that is satisfying.
Nina R.
Melbourne, FL
Hershey's chocolate will always be my favorite, and I really enjoy the taste and texture of this bar. I do think this is a little on the sweet side, and would pick a classic Hershey's bar over this, but it is still great sweet treat!
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This chocolate bar is very creamy. It has a nice blend of cookie pieces and smooth chocolate. I have used this chocolate bar to put in some chocolate cupcakes I made one day and they turned out great.
Theresa F.
I'm really not a chocolate lover, however every now and then I get a really bad craving for it......THIS IS MY GO TO! Lol I love pretty much anything cookies and cream. I just wish it had more cookies.
Maddie K.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my all time favorite flavor of Hershey's candy. You can taste the cookie chunks in the chocolate and the white chocolate makes it even better.Highly recommended for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?