BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kayla H.
Sacramento, CA
I love the candy bar, it's fantastic, but these just are not as good. They leave a thick and sticky feeling in your mouth and then your mouth tastes like sour milk in the end.
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
This is one of my favorite chocolates/candies. It is absolutely delicious. However, there are times where they are hard to find. I used to see them everywhere but then only a few stores carry them. But now, I am starting to see a few more stores with them so that is a good sign!
Tina L.
This is my all time fave. chocolate bar ! I've been eating Hersheys Cookies and Cream for so many years now. I would recommend this to anyone even if you don't like chocolate this bar will change your mind. I can snack on this all day !
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
Yummy chocolate that not only tastes great but is high quality too! Perfect ratio of cookie to cream! I'm not a white chocolate fan, this is actually the ONLY way I eat white chocolate. It's one of my favorite candy bars.
Victoria L.
Hinesville, GA
Let me start off by saying, YUM! Best Hershey Bar by far :)I love anything cookies n cream and this definitely hits the spot. Would recommend it to anyone and if you have never tried it, definitely buy it the next time you're out! :)
Theresa F.
I'm really not a chocolate lover, however every now and then I get a really bad craving for it......THIS IS MY GO TO! Lol I love pretty much anything cookies and cream. I just wish it had more cookies.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitport, MI
This white chocolate bar will have you coming back for more, I promise. I first tried it when I was younger, and the unique flavor was delicious! However, it can get a little too rich once you reach the end.
Wendy O.
This chocolate is just so smooth. I feel that it melts faster than the other types of chocolate Hershey's has. I love the flavor and the bits of cookie give it a subtle crunch that I personally enjoy.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
I remember being a little girl when they started making these! They are best frozen/cold and broken up into little squares. Then eat them slowly to let the chocolate melt and get the little crunchy cookie balls!
Dorothea B.
As I've said before I'm not a huge chocolate fan but I do love me some cookies n cream♡ they are so good. I like to keep mine chilled in the fridge for awhile so when I easy it I don't get all messy.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?