BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bebe B.
Yummy!!!

I love Most Chocolate bars that Hershey's makes!!

Cookies and Cream is one Delilah bar of white chocolate. Perfect for an afternoon snack, ON CHEAT DAY 😋😉‼️
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Always my favortie cookies and cream chocolate. It is smooth and rich with flavor. Flavor itself is great and it just melts in your mouth. If I see it in the store I usually tend to buy it if I can but since its also not expensive I usually do anyways.
sarah h.
I love how convenient these are, and they are very addicting. I just wish they didn't have the waxy coating on the outside. I know it keeps them from melting together, but they're not as creamy as the actual candy bar.
Nicole L.
Farmersville, OH
Ohhh Mmmm Gggggg! Talk about the perfect combination! I'm a true fat kid at heart! White chocolate is already pretty amazing, but you add these cookie crumbs ... equals perfection! Thank you Hershey( For the 5 pounds I gain from these delicious bars)!!
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this candy. I remember eating it in the 5th grade all the time. I recently discovered that it tastes really good with s'mores. Substitute regular Hershey;'s with the cookies and cream version, it's so good.
Melisabeth R.
This chocolate is amazing, great flavor and not too sweet. This perfect for a gift and the individual mini size for make baskets and candy bags for any special ocassion
Jennifer L.
Es el mejor chocolate del mundo!! Me encanta, cada vez que puedo me como uno, y cada vez que viajo compro muchosss! La mezcla de Chocolate blanco con oreo que tiene es única♡
Carolina V.
White chocolate alone to me is too sweet but these cookies give it the perfect touch. If you buy this bar, you will not regret it. I have not yet meet anyone who dislikes this door to heaven.
Presley  M.
One of my favorite candy bars! The bits of cookie are perfect with the chocolate! Not too sweet either. I eat these all the time. I even eat the minis. They are great to eat with Smores.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
One of my favorite treats. Love this combination ever since I was a kid. One thing I do recommend is to definitely freeze the chocolate for about maybe 15 minutes then eat it! It tastes bomb 👏🏼
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?