BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy!!!

I love Most Chocolate bars that Hershey's makes!!

Cookies and Cream is one Delilah bar of white chocolate. Perfect for an afternoon snack, ON CHEAT DAY 😋😉‼️
Lindsay M.
I'm not normally a fan of Hershey's chocolate or white chocolate usually but these are so delicious and different than a lot of other candies that are on the market.
Paula S.
JACKSONVILLE
There are two brands I go to when I crave white chocolate this one and Toblerone.Unfortunately, Toblerone white chocolate is only available in Europe and can be quite expensive to ship. These are my favorite in the states.They melt in your mouth and taste so good.
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
This has to be the best chocolate bar Hershey's has ever created. the way it melts in your mouth omg lol my mouth is watering for one right now. I could eat up to 2 in one night even thought I know I'm not supposed to be eating it. brb while I make a store run 😜
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hershey's Cookies and cream?! I mean cmon. It doesn't get better than these little bitesized pieces of heaven. My family chooses cookies and cream chocolate over traditional milk chocolate to make s'mores this time of year!
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
White chocolate is my favorite! Cookies and creme is so creamy and crunchy all at the same time. It's like heaven in your mouth! I eat one or two weekly! They are also pretty cheap! I love when they are given out at trick or treat! I definitely recommend them!
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Literally used to eat these every single day. My friends would know I was havin an off day if there wasn't one in my purse or car. Still love the heck out of them, just burnt out for now :)
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
Best Hershey's bar ever invented. This has tiny little Oreo bites in it, which makes this more crunchy than creamy like a regular Hershey's bar. I love this one so much, it's my favorite! 😍
Cheyenne B.
I absolutely loveee these no matter what shape or size they come in! lol but these are perfect for the christmas holidays, you can get everyone hooked on these things because of how small they are, they are so easy to eat!!
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
Always my favortie cookies and cream chocolate. It is smooth and rich with flavor. Flavor itself is great and it just melts in your mouth. If I see it in the store I usually tend to buy it if I can but since its also not expensive I usually do anyways.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?