BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amber F.
This is my FAVORITE candy! I am obsessed with this candy bar. I love love love love love love it! This is probably one of very few candy bars that I'll actually eat. I prefer this over the original Hershey's bar definitely.
Cristina T.
white chocolate♥ is one of my favorite sweet treats so this candy bar is a hit for me it's so creamy and the little chunks of cookies make for a great flavor and a crunah suprise in each bite♥ While I prefer the original or almond Hershey Bars, I do highly enjoy these ones if I can find them on sale. They are very good, though I do wish there were more cookie bits in them!  The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate
Jenny C.
These are not healthy. But, I LOVE THEM. The way they melt in your mouth. It just tastes like original cookies and creme because of the cookie pieces. I love cookie and creme anything but this has got to be one of my faves.
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
It's better than a cookie, this is the best candy bar I have ever had from Hershey in my life!! I went so long without eating it because I didn't like the way white chocolate tasted at first but it's really good!
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
These are my go to candy bar. I love them. Definitely a great cookies and cream flavor. I can only eat a few pieces at a time though because it's so sweet. I usually always buy one or two of these when I go grocery shopping.
Jessica K.
This bar is one of my guilty pleasures!! Tastes great Love love love it! I would eat one every single day if I could--these are that good!! I usually am not a white chocolate person, but I do make an exception for these.
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
This was one of the first chocolate bars that I remember having for the first time. Super delicious. You definitely have to have a sweet tooth because this is sweet!
Suzy W.
Green Bay, Wi
This is probably my most favorite candy bar of all time! So delicious and so creamy! Whenever I have the chance I will get this because I always know what I'm getting when I buy this product! Delicious cookies and cream :)
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
These are my childhood favorite candy bar, and carry into adulthood as one of my favorite chocolate treats. I love that they're the typical Hershey's perforated bar, that way you can have as much, or as little, as you want.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream is the best chocolate bar invented! It's so addicting that I can only buy one at a time so I don't eat them all! The chunks of cookie are delicious and the "cream" is so creamy and smooth!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?