BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
This has to be the best chocolate bar Hershey's has ever created. the way it melts in your mouth omg lol my mouth is watering for one right now. I could eat up to 2 in one night even thought I know I'm not supposed to be eating it. brb while I make a store run 😜
Ashli A.
Chesapeake, VA
The perfect chocolatey crispy candy bar out there. The white chocolate basically melts in your mouth. If you enjoy anything cookies and cream you would fall in love within your first bite!
Cheyenne B.
I absolutely loveee these no matter what shape or size they come in! lol but these are perfect for the christmas holidays, you can get everyone hooked on these things because of how small they are, they are so easy to eat!!
Stephanie H.
It is delicious! I eat it in small amounts at a time instead of the whole bar right away because it could be too much if you eat it all at once. My kids love it too!
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy!!!

I love Most Chocolate bars that Hershey's makes!!

Cookies and Cream is one Delilah bar of white chocolate. Perfect for an afternoon snack, ON CHEAT DAY 😋😉‼️
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
Love! They are so rich and creamy they melt in your mouth. It's always a go to for me and my niece when we have days together. Making memories and LOVING Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars !
Ashlyn L.
Owasso, OK
Best Hershey's bar ever invented. This has tiny little Oreo bites in it, which makes this more crunchy than creamy like a regular Hershey's bar. I love this one so much, it's my favorite! 😍
sammi b.
Port Byron, IL
Im obsessed with Hersheys cookies and cream. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but this candy bar has my heart. it's the perfect amount of creamy white chocolate with just enough cookie!!! not to sweet, perfect and just right.
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
White chocolate is my favorite! Cookies and creme is so creamy and crunchy all at the same time. It's like heaven in your mouth! I eat one or two weekly! They are also pretty cheap! I love when they are given out at trick or treat! I definitely recommend them!
Paloma P.
This candy bar is by far one of my favorite chocolates! Its a twist off of normal boring chocolate and tastes like Oreos in a candy bar. These chocolates are perfect for eating with hot chocolate and ending the day with.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?