BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Hanna R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Hershey's Cookies and cream?! I mean cmon. It doesn't get better than these little bitesized pieces of heaven. My family chooses cookies and cream chocolate over traditional milk chocolate to make s'mores this time of year!
Kayla P.
Willard, OH
Hershey cookies and cream are pretty good. I usually always buy one for my little boy and I almost every time we go out grocery shopping. It's not my favorite but it's pretty darn close :)
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
I am currently sitting here on my computer eating some Hershey's Cookies and Cream Easter Eggs I had left over, and I am just loving them! I don't always like very sweet things but I can honestly eat this chocolate forever!
Brandi  .
White chocolate is typically not a favorite of mine but the little cookie bits are just perfect for giving some balance to the sweetness. A nice little alternative to a milk chocolate bar.
Cheyenne B.
I absolutely loveee these no matter what shape or size they come in! lol but these are perfect for the christmas holidays, you can get everyone hooked on these things because of how small they are, they are so easy to eat!!
Laura B.
Hersey's cookies and creame is the perfect combo!! It hits my sweet tooth craving every time :) This bar is sweet from the white chocolate and a little crunchy from the cookie, I love it!!
Autumn l.
Dilltown, PA
White chocolate is my favorite! Cookies and creme is so creamy and crunchy all at the same time. It's like heaven in your mouth! I eat one or two weekly! They are also pretty cheap! I love when they are given out at trick or treat! I definitely recommend them!
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
Cookies and Cream! OMG! This is so yummy. If you love white chocolate you will love these. The cookies give a great splash of taste and add texture. This bar is great!
Katie H.
Kenosha, WI
I like these, but beware! They are EXTREMELY rich. They're good for the occasional bite, but eating a whole bar at a time makes me personally feel pretty sick. Delicious though :) so sometimes it's hard not to devour it lol.
Vannesa  C.
Covington, GA
BEST WHITE CHOCOLATE EVER!! I'm not usually one to eat chocolate but when it comes to this I could eat a whole box! The cookies in the center just make it soooo good!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?