BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Tina L.
This is my all time fave. chocolate bar ! I've been eating Hersheys Cookies and Cream for so many years now. I would recommend this to anyone even if you don't like chocolate this bar will change your mind. I can snack on this all day !
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my favorite go to chocolates when I'm feeling the need to something sweet. I love how creamy it is when you chew own it. It's the perfect amount of sweetness.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite chocolate! White chocolate with cookie bits in every square! Every time I break a piece I let it melt in my mouth. Chocolate so rich! A little sweet! Perfect bar for sweet tooth lovers!
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
Oh my God I Love This Bar is so good I normally buy this about maybe once or twice a week and I always have some sort of chocolate in my purse however this chocolate is great
Kristen P.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream are my daughter's favorite chocolate bar. I don't eat white chocolate much but I must say I agree with her. These are amazing/ I have made s'mores with them before. Delicious!
lucy c.
Sacramento , CA
I tried to give a review of the cookies and cream bar but it kept going to the drops. Anyway, the bar is so delicious and I'm totally addicted, I eat like 3 a day at least lol
Skylar S.
Corp Christi, TX
My sister and I love this candy bar so much. We always have to have one whenever we go grocery shopping. The flavor is nice because it's not to heavy, and the crunchiness of the cookie bits are perfect.
Sovina S.
Omg the best Hershey's bar ever! I don't like the original plain Hershey's but I can eat these all day! with the little bits of cookies and so creamy once you take a bit yum!
Crystal m.
Orange Cove, CA
Love it any time! fav candy! makes you feel like a lil kid eating Oreos and milk. My nueces and nephews love it and even my dad cant keep his hands off them! By far a great candy bar at affordable vaule.
Chelsea P.
Duluth, GA
One of my favorite candies: CREAMY white chocolate reminds me of a high end chocolate bar versus standard Hershey's. Perfect amount of crunch with the small cookie crumbles.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?