BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
I love this candy bar! It's a great choice if you want something rich, but not chocolate. The white chocolate is smooth & creamy, and the little cookie pieces gives the bar that extra oomph.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
All i gotta say any kinda chocolate is my favorite but white chocolate is the best especially with cookies i was craving something sweet and just ate one a few mins ago
Christina G.
Granville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate but I figured I would give this candy bar a try and I'm so glad I did! it's so delicious! it's now my go to candy bar when my sweet tooth is beggingg for chocolate!
Radiant R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the ratio of white chocolate and oreo bites in this bar. You have a consistent combination of the two flavors through out the entire bar! This is another candy bar that feels nostalgic!
Nancy S.
Lowell, Ma
So what I love most about Hershey cookies and cream is that instead of dipping the oreros into a nice glass of milk. You won't get your hands sorry and you can break it in many peices to share
jasmine s.
This white chocolate bar melts in your hand before it makes it to your mouth. I love these and so does my grandma. Walgreens always has the buy 2 for $2 can't beat it! Flavor is awesome sauce!
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
This is my favorite cholocate bar. You get white chocolate and cookie pieces in one. What more could you ask for? So affordable and so delicious. It's got a great flavor and a great value. I buy this candy at least once a monthly. I would buy it again definitely!
Daniela D.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG It is the best white chocolate. Is my favorite, I love very much this chocolate, its so addicting, i would recommend this to anyone!!!!!!!
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
I am currently sitting here on my computer eating some Hershey's Cookies and Cream Easter Eggs I had left over, and I am just loving them! I don't always like very sweet things but I can honestly eat this chocolate forever!
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
My downfall is Hershey's cookies and creme bars. I love the white chocolate and the crisp of the cookies when I bite into a bar. Always buy these for holiday events!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?