BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Olga W.
Apple valley , MN
There is always one thing that i can't leave this store without, and it is always a must have at my house. I live the creamy taste that it gives you, and as well as the crush surprise from the cookie crumbs that it has as well.
Angela S.
Depew, NY
Not to bad for white chocolate. The cookie bits are a nice addition for a little crunch. Smooth and creamy. They used to make a chocolate mint one with the cookie bits as well but I can't find it anywhere anymore.
Jonaly C.
Bronx, NY
I never really been. Fan of white chocolate..... But you see this is little piece of heaven! The way it Melts it's so smooth and creamy and the Oreo bites inside 🙀🙀🙀 it's just soooo yummy!!!!
Katie B.
Hersey's chocolate is the best. this bar was one of the first chocolate bars I ever got. I got the opportunity when I was 4 years old to go to Hersey,PA and see how they made the chocolate and there I received this Hersey bar.
Precious T.
jacksonville, FL
I love the Hershey's cookies and cream! I am a white chocolate fan when it comes to Hershey's! Too me the candy taste just like the ice cream but with a rich chocolate taste. This candy is a great snack food for parties. :)
Camille F.
Muskegon, MI
Me & my son love this candy bar by far the best! Any time is take my son to the store he always picks this candy bar. We both love white chocolate over any chocolate and this has a very good balance to it. U can't beat white chocolate & cookie bites all in one
Emoni W.
Henderson, NV
So basically this bar right here was the love of my life when I was young just the flavor in general I had cookies and cream cheesecake ( mmmmmm some cheesecake right now ^.^) it is bommmmmbbbbb but I also had cookies and cream ice cream and cake every birthday I tried this when I was 11 or 12 and I get 5 bars every time I go to the store i would try it if I was you :)
tara p.
Akron, OH
I usually don't go for white chocolate but Hershey's cookies and cream is the perfect balance of white chocolate and chocolate. Great when you need something different to tantalize the taste buds and appease the sweettooth.
Jennifer T.
If you are the type of person that has random, or not so random, cravings for sweets, these are a must-have. I keep a package of these delicious pieces of heaven in my dorm room at all times. Whenever I have a craving I eat two or three of them and go about my day.
Julia J.
I love that this chocolate bar is very creamy tasting as it should be. It tastes exactly like cookies and cream. I don't really like chocolate, but this one just tastes so good.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?