BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Michelle B.
Boca Raton, FL
This has a very good/ addicting flavor couldn't seem to get enough of this, reminds me of my childhood but after you you eat almost half of the bar, I don't know if its because I'm getting old now, but it just seems too sweet. Still think its an amazing flavor though
Nancy S.
Lowell, Ma
So what I love most about Hershey cookies and cream is that instead of dipping the oreros into a nice glass of milk. You won't get your hands sorry and you can break it in many peices to share
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. I love the creaminess and bits of chocolate with each bite! I love how the pieces are squared off so you can break it apart and share with friends. I think it does melt a little too fast but it's still a delicious product!
jasmine s.
This white chocolate bar melts in your hand before it makes it to your mouth. I love these and so does my grandma. Walgreens always has the buy 2 for $2 can't beat it! Flavor is awesome sauce!
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
When I say this is the best Hershey bar they so delicious they have that creamy smooth crunchy taste. The bits of cookies really sets off that white chocolate to be so good.
Jade M.
Sulphur, LA
This is my favorite cholocate bar. You get white chocolate and cookie pieces in one. What more could you ask for? So affordable and so delicious. It's got a great flavor and a great value. I buy this candy at least once a monthly. I would buy it again definitely!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
One of my favorite candy bars! always have these with me when on a road trip! perfect snack. the chocolate is so creamy and just melts in your mouth and the cookies, mmmm!
Daniela D.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG It is the best white chocolate. Is my favorite, I love very much this chocolate, its so addicting, i would recommend this to anyone!!!!!!!
Rajeanne M.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite Chocolate bar ever! I love Oreo's, so this is perfect. It's not too sweet for me and i love the little chocolate cookie bits. My son loves them too.
Danielle W.
White flour is my favorite and I love anything cookies and cream flavored so this is the candy bar I usually buy when I'm in the mood for chocolate. However not every store carries it, you have to look a little.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?