BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
Yummmmmmm This chocolate is one of my favorites it's just so crunchy and sweet. I love how it has the little bits of cookies. I melt it and dipped strawberries in it. It is the perfect dessert and has always been my favorite all thanks to Hershey's :)
DESIRAE R.
Cant sat no to kisses specially if u like the cookies and cream candy bar. These are perfect to cut up for cookies or for a nice cup of hot cocoa. Or even better to binge on during a movie or holidays. yummy
Angie C.
I love anything Cookies and Cream so when I first tried this, it blew my mind! It's highly addictive and one bite will not satisfy you! Definitely my favorite from Hershey's :)
Tausha T.
This is the one candybar that I won't share with my kids. Does this make a bad mom?? If it is, I'm ok with it. Yummy white chocolate with just the right amount of crunch. Perfection in a candybar, especially if you are white chocolate lover. 💕
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
Love this chocolate bar I enjoy white chocolate and have always like the cookies and cream or cookie dough type flavors so this is of course a pretty close to perfect bar for me
abigail l.
This is my favorite candy bar on this earth. Every time someone gives me a gift they make sure to give me this candy as well. I could eat it, and have ate it, day and night every day and would still love it.
Amanda S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candies. Hershey's is amazing to begin with, but this white chocolate bar is so creamy and delicious.. and the specks of cookies make it even more delicious.
Fatima T.
I've always loved white chocolate and continue to do so. This treat is great for a quick sweet tooth fix. It rarely melts in your hand and tastes even better after a day in the freezer. Try it, I dare you.
Felishia G.
San Clemente, CA
#Hershey's cookies and cream is delicious! I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but the bits of chocolate cookie throughout the bar really balances it out. This is one of my top 5 favorite chocolate bars.
Gabrielle C.
I love this combination of Hershey bars. This is my second favorite after mr. goodbar. The chocolate is rich and creamy and the oreo gives the perfect amount of crunchiness and flavor change while eating it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?